Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
poo poo sign me up. This puts me in 2 games at once, but I'll try to keep up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Mr. F! posted:

Tired Moritz, stop posting please. I cant stop looking at Rachel Rays 80085

Don't worry he'll probably lurk more than me.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

its not rachel ray. it's giade

Quick, who are your top 3 scum picks?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

what's gucci ##Vote RF before the idiot has time to lurk

Kash why do you always make me think you're scum immediately ?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mayor Glowku posted:

##vote kashbaby

Cus he a bitch baby, leave rf alone

Early buddying? Scum found.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

peramene posted:

sup jamfam

Hello did you find your role PM?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote Jam Leave my buddy alone!

Cute.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Glowku

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

peramene posted:

regrettably

So who are your scum partners? I'm going with Glowku and Chaoslord. Longshot on Kash and 2 pennies

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Love you JaMurAn

Why are you like this?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

tbh i prefer epicmafia over town of salem mainly because i dont dig all the animations and poo poo

No one cares about your opinion on the game modes. This is not scum hunting.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Retro Futurist posted:

Take a breath, Jam

You're not doing any better. You've posted nothing but fluff and trash.

You're next big boy.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

help im being bullied in day 1 again

I'm not even voting you, crybaby.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Flying Leatherman posted:

i mean i definitely think it's more likely to be jam just misreading the meta rather than actively mischaracterizing because nobody else is gonna read TM that way or be swayed by it, but it's still weird

Are you trying to make a serious post about an off the cuff lurker joke comment? Seriously?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

idk lol

also since when am I known as a lurker? people would say that I actually post TOO MUCH

I guess I misspoke, what I should have said was "TM will definitely poo poo post more than anyone else"
Which is pretty much just as bad as lurking tbqh

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

b-minus1 posted:

Jam coming out swinging, I like it. I'm listening to DMX while reading his posts and it owns.
I guess I'm coming on a bit strong. Just trying to shake things up. Short day and people are here making garbage posts to look like they are contributing.
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to lynch scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I mean you're posting p serious rn

And if you're surprised that I'm making serious posts I have to ask if you have read my posts this game so far

Yeah I don't care if you make serious posts. I care that you took a nothing post and spent a concerted effort trying to throw shade at me.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I know Jam's role I think

I'm not a jester, just an rear end in a top hat.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I dare you to say TM is the biggest shitposter in a game while I'm in it

I dare say it is a close competition at best, one without a victor.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

It is oddly defensive though considering I even called you as misguided and not scummy based on that post

I'm being offensive and calling you scummy for your fickle, wavering post with a heavy dose of shade.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

absolutely

Quick, who are your top 3 scum picks?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Right now Glowku is my #1 gut call.

A lot of players I kind of ignore early on because of all their poo poo posts (like you, Kash), but I really don't like Fisk and his fake claims.

I don't like the singular post made by Mr F.

I don't like FL or any of his posting. Not sure if it's play style or actual scumminess, but it doesn't feel genuine.

para's response about role PM has me worried, although I mean who would even post that if they weren't town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I think FL is probably scum with the way they are playing, If they flip scum we should look hard at jam

This is not only bad logic (because I'm town) but it's setting up a lynch chain on absolutely nothing but your gut, which is also bad.

I mean between the poo poo posting and the awful calls, we should just lynch you.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

If you have played with me before my posting style this game is probably 100% unfamiliar

This is a conscious effort on my part to actually engage with a game more than I have in the past

Jokes on you, I don't remember individual posting habits, keeps me fresh and unbiased in each game.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Mixture of jokey and complimentary posts. Getting on people's good sides without super participating. It feels hollow to me. At least hollower than the other people I've been reading.

I agree, but he did this as town in the very last game I played with him (i know this is a direct contradiction to what i just said, eat me.) It definitely pinged my gut early in that game too because I hate buddying unless it's mutual.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

3P hunting is not what town does

I disagree. Finding 3p is part of solving the game.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

Specifically denoting 3P vs scum is not a town thing

When someone like Fisk posts "I am scum", it's hard not to think he could be 3p.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

peramene posted:

i feel very good about voting kash or jam purely on gut because i want to see them defend themselves, it is the second best part of ToS

I'll defend myself right now. All I've done with my posting is draw attention to myself and my style of posting seems to have angered at least 1 person. Would I do that as scum? I'm posting scum reads, I'm poking bears, I'm asking questions dammit

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

peramene posted:

aight gently caress it

##vote jamuraan

You haven't even explained what is so "scummy", you're just saying you don't like it and voting with a "gently caress it" reasoning. That's not townie behavior. That's scum grasping at straws and latching onto a vocal player in hopes you can get a bandwagon going. Your play is transparent and weak as poo poo.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm down with voting Hal or Chaoslord. I'm down with lynch all lurkers.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mr. F! posted:

I would be fine with that too, but what do you think of a Fisk vote?

Yes, he's in my list I posted earlier as high on my radar. The scum claim plus jester claim just sows chaos. It's not pro-town; nothing he has done has been pro-town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

pera, how do you know he is SK?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mayor Glowku posted:

Murder me so I don't have to live in this lovely town

You are scum.

Soon enough the rest of the town will see it too.
##vote Glowku

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I agree, hence the question mark and the sarcastic tone I had in mind while typing it.

I don't know why you attacking her necessarily exonerates you though.

"How do you figure?," I asked inquisitively.

10 pages, a SK kill on scum, a town lurker dead, plenty of claims flying around.

Now read Glowku's posts individually and tell me his tone matches that of the game.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

This is a claim, yeah?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Are you ever not worthless?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

Major glowku, more like paranoid scum

I'm fuckin telling you.
Read his post history, it screams "IM SCUM"

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Case in point

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mayor Glowku posted:

I don't trust you! And I have nothing to send!

Lol you are trying almost too hard with no sustance.

NO SUBSTANCE LIKE THIS THREAD

No substance like every single one of your posts.

Have you even tried to find scum this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Please stop.

• Locked thread