Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Krusty in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent.

You're welcome.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No loving way.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

:eyepop:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this speaks to me

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

send this to genesplicer. make him hang it in his classroom. make him explain his shame every day.

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry

More like next level art.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

You've caught the big one, friend. That's a real beauty of a :krust:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jedah posted:

You've caught the big one, friend. That's a real beauty of a :krust:

Is there a collection of all your :krust: gifs somewhere?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

big nipples big life posted:

yeah it's called skullmund.com

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmfao

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Should have sent a poet....

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The krust... It.. It can't

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Dang this is a good thread.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lol holy gently caress

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

big nipples big life posted:

I'll post all of them in here when I'm off work tonight, we gotta update krust.life with all this new content soon. Some amazing new krusts itt.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

That Pabst really brings the Krust out in that painting.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

Lowtax posted:

Nobody want's to join a forum full of a tiny but excruciatingly loud group of halfwits who spend all their time talking about how much these forums suck, talking about the FAR SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE skull mom, and making grade-school calibre photoshops of Krusty doing "wacky" things.

Apologies in advance for my grade-school calibre photoshops

Jedah fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 17, 2017

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Jedah posted:

just quoting this in case someone missed it, some quality krusts be a shame if someone didn't see them

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jedah posted:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i want to own the krust painting

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

JakeP posted:

the krust painting owns

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

JakeP posted:

i want to own the krust painting

Fortunately, I own a poster of the Garden of Krusty Delights:

The cat head and yoshi doll are in the picture to lend a sense of proportion.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ok I'll bite... can someone explain this weird meme / genesplicer thing?

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Genesplicer is old and hates clowns.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Ruggan posted:

Ok I'll bite... can someone explain this weird meme / genesplicer thing?

people thought a screen grab of krusty having a heart attack was funny and started re-posting it. It really took off when genesplicer decided it wasn't funny and forbid it from existing on the forums. People gots weeks/months for posting krusty images and eventually it extended to any image of krusty the clown. This went on for a comically long time until the meme turned into a resistance and more people started posting it than genesplicer could probate so he quietly dropped his crusade which caused threads like this to exist.

But for months there you couldn't even do a good quality photoshop submission if it had krusty the clown in it and even unrelated images of krusty the clown were forbidden. So this thread is the ewoks celebrating at the end of return of the jedi.

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 17, 2017

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Inarguable proof that genesplicer can be very, very wrong.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Bob James posted:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bob James posted:

Not ALL clowns. Right? :ohdear:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
mods knew, gently caress da mods eat Krust

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Not ALL clowns. Right? :ohdear:

you're going down pennywise the fucker :grin:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

You should be proud of that, my son. That is amazing. But not the Pabst. That is shameful. Almost as bad as Natty or Coors.

VictorianQueerLit posted:

people thought a screen grab of krusty having a heart attack was funny and started re-posting it. It really took off when genesplicer decided it wasn't funny and forbid it from existing on the forums. People gots weeks/months for posting krusty images and eventually it extended to any image of krusty the clown. This went on for a comically long time until the meme turned into a resistance and more people started posting it than genesplicer could probate so he quietly dropped his crusade which caused threads like this to exist.

But for months there you couldn't even do a good quality photoshop submission if it had krusty the clown in it and even unrelated images of krusty the clown were forbidden. So this thread is the ewoks celebrating at the end of return of the jedi.

Actually, it was literally being posted dozens of time in different threads for which it was unrelated/derailing. We fielded dozens of complaints/reports about it. Eventually we got tired of spending hours sorting through the report queue because of the image and we declared a ban as a result. I'm not against creativity. I'm against idiocy, and the Krusty image, along with others, fell into that category. The image above is genius, as is the Garden of Krusty Delights. But posting the same old images over and over has been taboo here since as long as I've been here. Long before I was a mod people were getting in trouble for overusing images. After all, we are not Fark.

What game is this from? I like this one.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

nice fcking man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

That looks like street fighter 3

• Locked thread