Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Maybe once you conquer Nobunaga's kingdom, it's revealed that he did some sort of plot wackiness to conquer all of your kingdoms so now you have to do everything in reverse? It'd be a jerk move, but we've had plenty of deus ex machina wackiness in this franchise before.

Also does that minimap look like a certain legendary Pokemon to anyone else or am I just seeing things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

-->Okay.
-->Eh.
I've never used a Glaceon in any of the games, so let's see it in action here!

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

-->Okay.
-->Eh.
With all of them having increasing amounts of painful mechanics designed to drive players up a wall, I'm guessing?

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

-->Okay.
-->Eh.
It does kind of seem silly. Your underling gets something that can control Time, while you just get...a walking hunk of steel. Woooo.

Also did Nobunaga need to refer to himself in the 3rd person constantly or was that more of a quirk of the translation?

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

-->Okay.
-->Eh.
Thanks for another great LP! And for slogging through all that postgame stuff, because wwwow some of that looked dull. Gonna get on the Nobunaga train for Mudkip too.

• Locked thread