Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I'm in!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hi everyone. It's time to kill scum and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.

QuoProQuid posted:

Is it a bandwagon if there are only two people involved?

I would say no.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
was there seriously discussion of a d1 no lynch option?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Exmond do you have a real reason for suspecting mojo? because im not seeing it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

yronic heroism posted:

Lurking pretty hard. Would.

True, I tend to lurk on d1 but I am lurking more than usual. I'll put a stop to that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

yronic heroism posted:

I'm not feeling either of these cases that much. T-Rex did something and it's probably enough for a typical D1 case but the second of five votes isn't too much of scum tell. I'm open to a no execute but we will need 5 of 8 to execute tomorrow, means town really needs to stick together on a d2 vote.
I’m with you for the most part. I wouldn’t call a second vote on a player a scum tell, especially this early in the game. However…

yronic heroism posted:

In fact, that's my vote for now anyway
##vote exmond
I don’t like your decision to add a fourth player, which spreads votes are spread even further. We now have four players each with a vote. Of course, me voting to lynch you would add a fifth player receiving votes. It’s possible that you’re scum and trying to take heat off your scum partners.

I’m going to ##T-rex for the moment, but I do not like Tranguy’s early vote for T-rex. Joke votes are one thing, but it’s time for some serious discussion. Now that T-rex is under pressure, let's see how both he and tranguy respond. They deserve the chance to defend themselves.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tyrannosaurus posted:

Go gently caress yourself how about that

##vote b-minus1

Bless

Thank you for that calm, rational response. That definitely has swayed my decision.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Cool. Well that was a short game. I really don't understand what I did to deserve this.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Exmond posted:

I think your one vote away so you could still defend yourself! QPQ said something about how you don't have a definitive read on anyone and haven't said much?

I mean. What more can I say? I've been tunneled since the beginning. Sure I can post a bunch of reads but it's freaking day one. I would look at everyone who voted for me, especially T. rex, SH.

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Okay we've got two-ish hours left and b-minus is -1. I'm gonna be here all morning, so I'll throw the hammer down at 7:59 EDT if we get there without changes/a decision -- just so we don't need to worry about rushing to prevent a no-lynch.

What is this garbage? Congrats on being so eager to lynch me.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I am vanilla town. If you want to lynch me, fine, but look at everyone who has tunneled me from the very beginning. My mistake was not posting until later into day 1. And now it may cost me the game.

yronic heroism posted:

Well you also never answered my above question about why you suspect Thranguy... so you can still answer that if you're claiming you were genuinely suspicious.

I mean I didn't like his early vote and that he's stayed utr for most of d1, and now he just seems to be waiting for any reason to jump on my or trexs wagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Am I hammered? How disappointing. Gg scum. Go town

• Locked thread