Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll join you foolish fools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming :downs:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Retro is always scum tbh

I've never been scum in my life

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I just haven't really had anything to do add yet and I'm still learning the ropes for this style.

I mean if you guys want to investigate me so I'm confirmed town that's fine, but I do agree it's odd that B's top two picks for scum are lurkers. You'd think he'd have found something useful in the multiple pages of actual content we've had.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

what is going on in this thread.

I want to add JFisk to the list of lurkers to investigate.

is there a way to expedite this whole process ?

Why do you want to investigate lurkers and not people with actual content to compare it with?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I like it ##vote rf

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I thought in order to split it pera had to be one of them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

b-, town

I'm sure TM will be happy to clear that up.

I don't get this. You got town on BM but nothing on Moritz?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

I dont see the benefits of keeping the sk right now

Agree

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to vote for 100, we have enough power in the system here to not risk a wild card killer.

Not voting at the moment though as it's an easy vote that scum are going to want to lean into, so let's not rush the day

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

If we go 100, I would like to have strategy for the next day instead of getting distracted on mechanics.

Yeah this is what I was trying to articulate before.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

To an extent anyways. I mean town has so much at their disposal I don't think it's beneficial to just waste a day on a turbo when we've caught an SK redhanded. We should just ignore 100 for the rest of the day then turbo him at the end

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

peramene posted:

could i humbly request that nobody call PMom "mom" as it is very weird

capitalize my p fuckers

pMom

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean I always root for the SK, but once they're outed we can't just ignore that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

i dont get it :3:

A corpse is a dead person

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

I believe the 3p SK claim

Yeah we all do, that's why we want to kill him

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote 100

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So your thinking is that 100 is not an SK, but in fact scum with Pmom? Pmom who outed him right away today?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

It's a possibility. I could see scum thinking it up during nightphase. If 100 flips 3p I'll back off though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

:rip: taste, he never posted

I'm ok with that

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Who will be my champion?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I trust gulag to be impartial and care only about murder, I will choose him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

pera will kill me don't do it Hal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I realize I haven't been particularly useful so far, but I assure you all I am town and hope the facts come out in my fair trial.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't care for how rattled Quo got when Diqnol questioned him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

We (I especially) spent the first two days getting confused by mechanics chat and I don't want to deal with it any further. I'd rather just play a normal game and only discuss it when absolutely necessary. It's dumb and a distraction.

i'm glad i managed to get you to post your first read in this game especially after:

You got me, I agreed with you at one point ergo I can't possibly think you're scummy given new information.

peramene posted:

RF, why did you kill PMom

Did not.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

My hope is for another vote split

I think that would be a good idea. I'm more than happy to be investigated instead of killed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

mmmm nah

I think there's no guarantee that the person who learned the alignment don't get murdered the next night.

it's better to actually start scumhunting

Oh yeah I guess we don't have a doc anymore.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote QPQ

Better him than me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also don't kill me right away if I do get hammered Bminus give me chance to claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

the vote split plan really loving sucks when one of the players has been deprived their vote

If something funny happens and QPQ winds up with more votes than me I think he should be investigated rather than killed.

There, happy?

• Locked thread