Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GUILTY

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

pick me. I will choose guilty. then we will all vote guilty so I get the epic boon

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm going to vote guilty, killing perameme.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Regarding Hal, are Stumps good or bad to have in a game? Because if they're not going to be around but we give them a pass if they turn out town, we have one less target, but I don't feel like they'll show up to vote in any meaningful way.

Going after people who're around gives us players who'll be confirmed and more helpful than someone who isn't.

In other words, I'd rather have a rambunctious and fun kitten who attacks anything who moves and is just as often as wrong than not, but is still an adorable kitten, than a 15 year old lazy cat who sleeps all day. The latter are nice in their own way, but in this setting the former is by far the one I'd rather be certain of.

...I think my metaphor got away from there at the end.

wtf is this old cat hating bullshit. put this bitch on the stand next

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

put me in a position of power immediately so I can slay the chocobo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

QuoProQuid posted:

Also, it has literally been two years since I last played a Mafia game (not counting the one I just played in CC). Has a meta developed around Hal that I'm not aware of?

hal is scum in every single game

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

since i am confirmed town, let's use the class action lawsuit to kill every player except me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

think about it. theres no game in history where everyone but 1 player, who was confirmed town, was lynched day 1. this is the chance to have your name forever enshrined in the hall of mafia legends until it's bulldozed in 2020 due to this website shutting down then

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

No. we do not. everyone vote for yourself so we can carry out the plan to destroy lm's psyche

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you do not participate in my plan you will forever be branded a coward

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yeah. we should vote him out, and in addition to that, we should vote out every single player in the game except for me, and to that end, vote yourself now.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm glad you brought that up, because I agree. we should split the vote, amongst every player, by having every player vote themselves, except me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we cannot investigate or causwe harm to 100yrs since he has shown himself to be the only non-coward in this town so far.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I dont think he wants to see the result of a test of his own alignment, because he knows what his alignment is already.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why isnt the loving VOTE ROBOT in the OP!!!!!!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes, and if everyone self votes, it iwll be equal

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Does nobody in this thread except for two people know how this game works. if you kill 100yrs i will cut your head off

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have the technology, and the RESPONSIBILITY, to end this game day 1, with a town win. the only thing preventing you all from seizing [pure future] is your own cowardice.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

honestly, i just think you're scum.

##vote 100yrs

No you don't and also Die ##vote tired moritz

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It is time for the plan

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh. 100 years was only interested in the kill everyone plan due to being an invulnerable murderer

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

only someone that was invulnerable would consent to being killed. i see that now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

We do not use the investigation power at all. Instead, we, [TO BE CONTINUED]

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote gulagdolls ki lllllllllall

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I forbid it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm unclear on what you alternative idea is if we aren't all going to vote ourselves

there is no other idea. we kil leveryone but me, or we lose

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the warthog is not Good.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im not a vampire.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mmmm....I guess Ill do it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Gulaggggggg pick me

hmmm.....OK. I pick Hal.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

do not let that tyrant be judge again

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

My client is canadian and thus cannot be tried in this american sham court.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is a stickup posted:

I believe that gulag the kind is the scum

I believe that I just queue'd you up for a stay in guantanamo.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

look, i gave you all the plan to win the game and you decided to not do it because you're all moral failures with coward disease. it is NOT my prerogative 2 solve that....

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

QuoProQuid posted:

It is immeasurably frustrating to see something so obvious and have literally no one comment on it.

##vote: Retro

probably not as frustrating as this ##objection!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I'm getting paid to defend my client, Hal.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

he said that he was town, in a post that he made, so yes, I do. also, it is my job to defend him, so I must also say this: If you vote RF you admit to being a complete and utter psychopath who played Spirit of Justice and liked it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you can never vote again. your lust for violence has removed from you that right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

everyone who doesnt try to kill every player in the game except for me, is scum.

also, stickup said i was a good guy, and then later said i was a bad guy, but more importantly, currently thinks i am a bad guy, which means he is evil.

the hog harping on the moritz vote thing is...weird

• Locked thread