Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

I might be in NYC while the NYCC is on, and there are a few things I'd like to check out. Friday and Saturday are completely sold out.

While there are plenty of badges being sold online, the website makes it clear that each badge has been assigned to a verified account. When you receive the tickets, you are to activate them online. I have a couple questions.

Are the badges actually tracked by the verified accounts used when ordering them, or can you activate them to another verified user?

If the person selling me tickets were to activate the pass for me, do they check ID at the con?

Basically, if I buy a pass off craigslist am I just lighting my money on fire, or will I be able to get in without trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Look on fan websites and forums. Don't buy off craigslist/eBay.

StubHub is another good option.

• Locked thread