Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Rules: only HUMAN bodies. Go elsewhere if you have questions about animals or aliens or robits

My question: why can’t you jack off different parts like the wrist or ankle? The skin moves up and down but I can’t climax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Some people can, OP.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Hi I have a question about my dog's body.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

It's mondo hosed up, OP. So I just wanna make sure I can ask the question in this thread.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
If you have to get your uterus removed, do they just sew up the cervix so you don't just have a hole leading to nowhere?

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

FisheyStix posted:

It's mondo hosed up, OP. So I just wanna make sure I can ask the question in this thread.

The op clearly states no animals and dogs are animals. But I’ll make an exception for yours.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Volcott posted:

If you have to get your uterus removed, do they just sew up the cervix so you don't just have a hole leading to nowhere?

If the uterus is removed the resulting supervagina collapses on itself and forms a cool, dense, and inert sphere.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

Tenacious J posted:

The op clearly states no animals and dogs are animals. But I’ll make an exception for yours.

Ok, so what's the deal with his loving arms??

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Simple answer is they weren't doin it right op. A sexually experienced woman should be able to jack off any part of you're body and make it cum. :jackbud:

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
if I poke inside my belly button too much will I break something and cause all my guts to pour out?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nice try, mr. zuckerberg, but i'm not going to reveal our weaknesses so easily

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy
Yesterday I had an orgasm which I believe was the equivalent of 13 sneezes. I achieved this by rubbing my outer thigh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Angela Lansburial posted:

if I poke inside my belly button too much will I break something and cause all my guts to pour out?

No you may like it as hard as you like. :smug:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
When should a man's testicles finally descend?

...asking for a friend. >_>

Also, does sucking a man's penis make you gay? What if someone does it purely for platonic reasons, like, "Hey, buddy, good job at the office today. How about I suck your dick?"

EcoBlue
Jan 1, 2008
How do i restart human bodie?
Electrical?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Bogus Adventure posted:

Also, does sucking a man's penis make you gay? What if someone does it purely for platonic reasons, like, "Hey, buddy, good job at the office today. How about I suck your dick?"

In order to avoid gay, please only suck penix of woman

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I have attached a human body (fresh) to my dead dogs head in to revive mans best friend, but now I have questions.

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
is it true that risk of lightning fartz is that colon ignites too and you explode like isis terrorist

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
is it normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other two?

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
I get off by touching my ears just right

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I once made a woman cum so hard that other women who don't normally orgasm, or admit to it, will. Please accept our free cumgivings.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Volcott posted:

I think so, at least I hope so. I've always wanted to blast my baby batter on some woman's kidney.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Rad-daddio posted:

I think so, at least I hope so. I've always wanted to blast my baby batter on some woman's kidney.

they frown upon this in the donated organ storage

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Malthuras posted:

I get off by touching my ears just right

How much lower are we talking?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
OP, you need to take more E.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
How are eyeballs formed

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
What would happen if you in vitro fertilized yourself?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
tug off dat hangdown op

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my hu-man body has these two appendages on the end of the 'arms', i think they are called, but one of the five flesh-knobs that extend off the end of these appendages is shaped and oriented differently than the other four - i think this body may be defective in some manner

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

SniperWoreConverse posted:

How are eyeballs formed

from eyeseeds

next

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Why do all these dang farts keep showing up in my butt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sometimes I don't feel right, and water comes out of my eyes. What's happening?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

Sometimes I don't feel right, and water comes out of my eyes. What's happening?

That's a symptom of too little alcohol in your system

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What are toes

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

you say tomato
i say what are toes

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Bogus Adventure posted:

"Gee friend, that snake bite looks pretty bad. Maybe I should suck out the venom."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

FisheyStix posted:

are you yet another gbs dog fucker?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
when i'm masturbating off, how many hands do i use (on my dick)???

im just sitting here hard as hell and i don't know what to do next. what the heck!!!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Secular Humanist posted:

when i'm masturbating off, how many hands do i use (on my dick)???

im just sitting here hard as hell and i don't know what to do next. what the heck!!!

Use all three of your hands, this shouldn't even be a question :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
MY MOUTH SOMETIMES SMELLS LIKE MY ANUS, YET IT IS THE FURTHEST PART FROM MY ANUS: WHAT GIVES!?

• Locked thread