Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krnpfunch
Aug 24, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Defense Contractor Lockheed Martin whose foray into multiple Government agencies was covered in a 2011 Guernica article featuring an op-ed by William D. Hartung, Is Lockheed Martin Shadowing You?: How a Giant Weapons Maker Became the New Big Brother, and whose participation in covert microwave weaponry assaults on the populace has been explored online from 2010 onwards by journalist Vic Livingston, is apparently not merely working on building vehicles to Mars or hypersonic fighter jets as their website suggests, but assisting fusion centers in surveillance and covert assault of specific individuals.

William D.Hartung, director of the Arms and Security Initiative at the New America Foundation and author of an extended study on the privatization of military and Intelligence functions, Prophets of War: Lockheed Martin and the Making of the Military-Industrial Complex has noted:

“True, Lockheed Martin doesn’t actually run the U.S. government, but sometimes it seems as if it might as well. After all, it received $36 billion in government contracts in 2008 alone, more than any company in history. It now does work for more than two dozen government agencies from the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy to the Department of Agriculture and the Environmental Protection Agency. It’s involved in surveillance and information processing for the CIA, the FBI, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the National Security Agency (NSA), the Pentagon, the Census Bureau, and the Postal Service.

Oh, and Lockheed Martin has even helped train those friendly Transportation Security Administration agents who pat you down at the airport.”

Vic Livingston, in his 2011 article “U.S. Silently Tortures Americans With Cell Tower Electromagnetic Neuroweapon” reported:

“Each day, a nationwide scalar electromagnetic radiation “multifunctional” radio frequency directed-energy weapon attack system employing phased array cell tower antenna transmitter/receivers and GPS satellites, under the administration of U.S. Cyber Command and military contractor Lockheed Martin, is used to silently and invisibly torture, impair, subjugate, and degrade the physical and neurological health of untold thousands of American citizens who have been extrajudicially “targeted” by a hate- and ideology-driven domestic “disposition matrix” as “dissidents” or “undesirables.”

A report provided anonymously to this writer spells out the extent to which Lockheed Martin is involved and is posted in full below. According to the investigation reported in this document, Lockheed Martin engages in cyberwarfare on behalf of several Military and Intelligence agencies, working round the clock to suppress and censor certain kinds of information on the Internet, and to conduct warrantless surveillance on all communications of targeted individuals, facts noted by Vic Livingston online in his article U.S. Cyber Command/Lockheed Martin Censorship Regime Tampers With Internet Content, Covers Up Celltower Electromagnetic Weapon Assaults On Citizens.

This report also confirms that Lockheed Martin is contracted to run a central command

center which operates a US government radio and microwave frequency weapon system utilizing the country’s cell towers to launch covert microwave assaults on citizens and residents. Operational in 46 of the 50 states, Lockheed apparently runs a networked Stasi-like communications and training operation tentacled into every security and law enforcement organization in the state, down to state and local police and fusion centers, focused on secret policing, surveillance, and harassment of individuals.

The nexus of this operation appears to be a Mission and Combat Support Solutions center in Norristown, Montgomery County, PA employing several thousands of workers.

lm1a
Report on Lockheed Martin
Among many other activities, domestic and foreign, of Lockheed Martin, in surveillance and targeting, William Hartung’s op-ed notes:

“(S)ince at least 2004, Lockheed Martin has been involved in the Pentagon’s Counterintelligence Field Activity (CIFA), which collected personal data on American citizens for storage in a database known as “Threat and Local Observation Notice” (and far more dramatically by the acronym TALON). While Congress shut down the domestic spying aspect of the program in 2007 (assuming, that is, that the Pentagon followed orders), CIFA itself continues to operate.”

celltower2By this report and many others online, several thousand law-abiding, ethical, and community-minded Americans are targeted by these Government-contracted taxpayer-funded operations of police-protected community stalking and harassment, as well as incarceration and torture in “electronic concentration camps” facilitated by the use and specific, Gestapo-like operation of this deadly microwave weapons technology. The intention of these targeting and suppression operations has long been speculated to be based in undisclosed state censorship and control efforts; now this document confirms that malicious score-setting vendettas by people in power appear to rule the targeting of activists, whistleblowers, and ethnic minorities.

Those targeted in these ways are made the butt of community harassment through lies, slander, and defamation by the operators of these campaigns, in addition to being assaulted with microwave weaponry, also noted in this document.

As more and more information seeps out today regarding the unlawful targeting, surveillance, harassment and assault of upstanding community members in the wrongful name of national security, the question increasingly becomes: what are aware, educated Americans going to do about it?
https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/...ed-individuals/

I think this is used on many Americans unfairly and is where all the "Targeted Individuals" come from. Lockheed Martin basically owns this country.

krnpfunch fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Sep 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

me too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Does this mean we can get star trek phasers?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
obama did it

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Why the gently caress would you drop microwaves on people when you have bombs. This is dumb.

The Pope
Feb 18, 2007
I always knew my tinfoil hattery would one day be vindicated.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
It’s so hot in here!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cuba attacks were lockmart false flags to undermine return to normalcy with Cuba

HamHawkes
Jan 25, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Cuba attacks were lockmart false flags to undermine return to normalcy with Cuba

That was my first thought. Is this related?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

This report also confirms that Lockheed Martin is contracted to run a central command center which operates a US government radio and microwave frequency weapon system utilizing the country’s cell towers to launch covert microwave assaults on citizens and residents. Operational in 46 of the 50 states, Lockheed apparently runs a networked Stasi-like communications and training operation tentacled into every security and law enforcement organization in the state, down to state and local police and fusion centers, focused on secret policing, surveillance, and harassment of individuals.

lol

Death to America

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

their latest weapon

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

COMRADES posted:

lol

Death to America

Really catching up to Russia in these past few years.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Are there any real sources here though or?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
thanks for the article OP it looks legit

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Being in the military made me realize how full of poo poo republicans are when they flap their gums about being fiscally conservative. Not just the politicians, but the voters too.

I saw so much money being wasted on a daily basis and they're all okay with it. God help you if you suggest spending money on healthcare instead of outdated garbage from the 80s that Lockheed charges an arm and a leg for.

Defense contractors are basically evil, although I doubt they have sci fi microwave weapons everywhere.

The truth is much more disappointing, they just get the government to pay them tons of money for refurbished parts from the cold war that they have a monopoly on.

RobotDogPolice fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Sep 26, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

COMRADES posted:

Oh. Dear, yeah this does look like bullshit to me. Who knows. I wonder what motivated the OP to post this. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you don't assume the worst about the government and the associated military contractors

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RobotDogPolice posted:

Being in the military made me realize how full of poo poo republicans are when they flap their gums about being fiscally conservative. Not just the politicians, but the voters too.

I saw so much money being wasted on a daily basis and they're all okay with it. God help you if you suggest spending money on healthcare instead of outdated garbage from the 80s that Lockheed charges an arm and a leg for.

Defense contractors are basically evil.

The Senate just passed a near unanimous spending increase to the military for another $80 billion. More F35s than the Pentagon or even Trump requested.

Bernie's free college/university thing would have cost the federal government $40-50 billion.

Afaik the F35 still can't fire its gun until 2019.

e:

quote:

“There will be no gun until [the Joint Strike Fighter’s Block] 3F [software], there is no software to support it now or for the next four-ish years,” said one Air Force official affiliated with the F-35 program. “Block 3F is slated for release in 2019, but who knows how much that will slip?”

lol

Advanced technologies.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Three-Phase posted:

It’s so hot in here!

Holy sheeit!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

40-50 billions dollar handout to ivory tower eloets? No thanks :rolleyes:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
For real though, the phrase "military grade" should be a huge red flag. Military grade is something older than the person using it that will break in a month and cost thousands of dollars to fix.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

COMRADES posted:

you know how sometimes something happens but the mentally ill don't understand it and run with an insane conspiracy theory?

it's that

http://m.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2010/november/LMAwardedHigh-PowerMicrow.html

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thanks for the link op. Ill add it to the ol reading list.

*leaves thread and does not add to non existent reading list*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

you know how sometimes something happens but the mentally ill don't understand it and run with an insane conspiracy theory?

it's that

http://m.lockheedmartin.com/us/news/press-releases/2010/november/LMAwardedHigh-PowerMicrow.html

Microwave weapons for crowd control already exist but they are not beaming them at randos from cell towers. Also lol at capitalizing warfighter in that link, smfh

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Conch Shell Corp posted:

their latest weapon

Mmmm. I'm American. Looks good.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

COMRADES posted:

The Senate just passed a near unanimous spending increase to the military for another $80 billion. More F35s than the Pentagon or even Trump requested.

Bernie's free college/university thing would have cost the federal government $40-50 billion.

Afaik the F35 still can't fire its gun until 2019.

e:

lol

Advanced technologies.
I like you kamerad but I would ask you unironically to source your cbo score on Bernie's plan.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I still think the F-35 is an intentionally expensive boondoggle/pork barrel for us to hide other secret budget items in...

...and get China to steal it so they engineer predictably crappy aircraft going forward

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

By triangulating the beams from the cell carrier towers which they microlease and whose transactions can scale from literally minutes to years, they can lease, own, and/or operate any and all towers around a given target or targets hotspots whenever they want with no given back trail so there's no way you can follow them.

If you dig deeper, the people who erect the towers can't actually be tracked and those who can are owned or contracted by the same people who wish to use them or lease them and the equipment put on them isn't publicly disclosed or known about because the people putting it up there don't know what it is.

It's this triple veil of secrecy meant to keep us in the dark about the electronics that go up on towers that we cannot know about or own or track that haunt us every day op. Thank you for bringing this wisdom to us.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Navin Johnson posted:

I like you kamerad but I would ask you unironically to source your cbo score on Bernie's plan.

It would be more like 80bil/year

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-senator-bernie-sanderss-tax-and-transfer-proposals/full

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I mean this only makes logical sense for a defense contractor, Lockheed is tapping into the creative forces of the entire nation this way. I expect skunk works is already working on an array of fearsome new weapons systems based on the drawings of eight year olds.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

COMRADES posted:

This is definitely real.

The government has cell towers powerful enough to target specific individuals and fry them like bacon.

It's why there are so many stories about people randomly bursting into flames and potatoes spontaneously baking.

Protect yourself by carrying around microwave popcorn, if it starts popping it's time to don that tinfoil hat!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

free hubcaps posted:

I mean this only makes logical sense for a defense contractor, Lockheed is tapping into the creative forces of the entire nation this way. I expect skunk works is already working on an array of fearsome new weapons systems based on the drawings of eight year olds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_m2LcmlXAk

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Another shill for Big Mind Control. :rolleyes:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Conch Shell Corp posted:

their latest weapon

what the gently caress is that white poo poo, do they just get a bunch of guys to jizz into that spot and packaged it up??? looks like maybe just eating a big thing of coconut oil

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"Potato" paste

Dehydrated Potatoes (Potatoes, Mono- and Diglycerides from Vegetable Oil, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid, BHT), Soybean Oil, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sugar.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Navin Johnson posted:

I'll do some more digging but I don't know if there is a CBO score - however the generally accepted figure from the critics of the plan is $70 billion to cover the cost of tuitions. Example:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/knowledge-bank/2015/05/27/why-bernie-sanders-free-public-college-plan-is-a-bad-idea

Bernie calls for the states to pay part of that - which is admittedly maybe a problem depending on the state - so the cost to the federal government would be a bit less than that $70 billion.

Plus more educated workforce = more competitive in a global economy = better/more jobs = more tax revenues so there's that to consider. The RoI on free college in terms of GDP is a lot better than more military spending.

quote:

While these goals are the right ones, the reality is that free public college would make it harder to achieve them. Part of the concern relates to how best to use government funds. The idea would cost $70 billion per year, more than twice what the federal government spends on Pell grants. And much of that money would provide a free education to students whose families can already afford it.

OoOoOooh not 2x more than the Pell Grants lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COMRADES posted:

Bernie calls for the states to pay part of that - which is admittedly maybe a problem depending on the state - so the cost to the federal government would be a bit less than that $70 billion.

That figure is assuming the feds pay 67% and would go up if the states refused to pay the remainder, it would not decrease

• Locked thread