Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Sign me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm here to post more than anyone else, mostly about how much I like my room

Side bet on who posts more?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

This is a spectacular amount of poo poo posting.

This is my confirmation post.

You might find a breadcrumb in these posts.

But only if you're...

Spooky enough.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

My AIM name is Jamuraan same as it ever was.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

QuoProQuid posted:

im more of a jam guy

I'm totally a quid guy

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

u jelly?

nah fam

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

Very excellent!

me too thanks

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Hal
Trying to win a bet here

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flerp posted:

who is bad guys???????

u & hal

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

A bet made... In the scum doc?

Checkmate, atheists. :smugbert:

It's in this thread,try reading

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flerp posted:

my screen name is scumbo69

Actual scum post, trying too hard to fit in

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey man he has to win a bet

Thanks for support but you won't win

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Is this your scum game?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Deflection is not townie, you should give your genuine scumfeels.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

PS Is this for real?

Only as real as you want it to be

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I don't like Sombers post even a little bit.
Scum found, just waiting to find the teammate.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

So do you think Tobbs and QPQ must be scum together?

How do you know?

How do you know?

In my opinion, Somber came out of nowhere with that post, and then put someone to -2 (and the obvious frontrunner for a quick lynch train).

I find it incredibly opportunistic and also the lack of mention that it put QPQ at -2.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, okay. Now that he's actually talking about his opinions, I'm feeling better about Tobbs.

I did. My point is that you haven't at all explained why QPQ's posting is scummy to you, but mine wasn't. It feels like you picked someone to be scummy and then came up with reasons.

##vote Somberbrero

I agree with this.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

##vote Probst

Sitting on a joke vote in a 9-player game is bad and so is calling someone town with no reasoning except apparently that you like them?

Willing to move, but I think Probst is a scum.

I also agree with this reasoning

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Somberbrero

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flerp posted:

i can feel the somb and gif votes but i dont think theyre a scum team

Then it's probably one or the other. Choose wisely.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

sorry guys, got really F'd up last night and I've been nursing a hangover all day.

I'm vanilla town

let me get caught up and I'll at least post my thoughts before you hammer me

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Out of the two with votes I’d prefer Quid at this point

However I feel like ##vote Jamuraan is the best vote today

He made a point of looking super active yesterday but I don’t like how he settled on Somber and then today he’s not done anything

You did nothing day 1 and you've done nothing this day either, but sure, pick on someone who hasn't posted today.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Didn't we just play a game with Jam where he said he lurks because it tends not to bite him in the rear end? He was scum that game I think.

I was Serial Killer, but I never lurk because I'm afraid of coming across as scummy.

I lurk because either I don't have time to read the thread, or I can't get my head into it and I'm afraid of hurting the town with my bad opinions.

Basically, my lurking is a null-tell.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flerp posted:

i also get a faux confidence from jam d1 but no votes. and for somebody who was willing to call out people for a lot of things d1 he slips away and hides d2. now that the shitpost phase has ended he doesnt seem to be able to post for some reason.

I voted D1

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I actually haven't been Mafia in years on SA, and this game is nothing different.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan posted:

I actually haven't been Mafia in years on SA, and this game is nothing different.

Basically, no one here has seen my "scum" game ever.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

So Jam, are you actually going to post your thoughts?

Yeah, I got sick and threw up and took a nap but I'm awake again.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

They're referencing this from the discussion thread:

Jamuraan posted:

I've lurked through games not because I was afraid of being scummy but because I could and I knew it wouldn't get penalized for it. Last game I had maybe the lowest post count and also lived the longest so.

And if you read further, I clarify what I meant.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

The way that Somber was in thread and didn't switch their vote at deadline is really odd.

Somberbrero posted:

Deadline is right when I get off work so that's probably it for me. I'm vt good luck dummies.

However, Somber is STILL AROUND within the last hour of the day and still doesn't change to GIF (or anyone else for that matter, risking a nolynch, probably what Somber wanted to happen)

Somberbrero posted:

Also gif that is the gambler's fallacy.

But pops in to call GIF out on a fallacy.

Then today all Somber has done is speculate on the night kill and then votes Asiina on nothing. Then votes me on nothing.

Really sloppy scum play in my opinion.

##vote Somber

I didn't like Somber's play yesterday, and I still don't like Somber's play today.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

My reads:

Strong Town Vibes:
Tobbs
Flerp
Asiina

Middle of the Road:
QPQ

Scummy:
Somber
Hal

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I still think coming out of the gate with what I felt was a dishonest case is pretty scummy, but if you genuinely missed some of my posts it's understandable.

Jam on the other hand has come in and commented, but he hasn't really said anything to make me feel better about him. Is he avoiding giving reads or as Asiina thinks, has he already given up and doesn't have the energy to fabricate them? Either way I think we've caught scum today.

##vote Jamuraan

You're wrong, but I appreciate your effort.
I just gave very loose reads, and I have to leave, so go ahead and lynch me, but I promise I'm VT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

:angel:

• Locked thread