Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the florida project fukkin owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
tho dir. sean baker is now 46 and mite b going thru a hairline crisis rn

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
havent seen it yet, but it looks great. tangerine was the best christmas movie of the decade

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
it was excellent. so tragic. wonderful cast. I thought Dafoe was a bit underused, but his presence and dynamic with the other characters felt very realistic. Great use of the budget, movie looked great

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

it was like a beautifully shot worldstar video. i loved it.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
That's a great idea for a 48 hour filmmaking challenge. Everybody gets a wordlstar video that has to be the basis for a short film

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Got to catch it in a theater near me tonight, really excellent. Heart-wrenching, genuinely uplifting at points. Beautiful looking movie too.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Dafoe nominated for best supporting actor

Baker snubbed for best director IMO

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
this movie definitely hurt my soul more than i thought it would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Tonight i watched Starlet, Sean Baker's movie from 2012. It was good but didn't really end up going anywhere. A decent watch tho

My friend said Take Out was really good, anyone know where it can be seen?

• Locked thread