Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Every time you are breathalysed the cop is penetrating an orifice of yours with a hard piece of plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cops can suck my balls

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Every time you get your prostate checked it's technically prostitution. You hand over money and the doctor plays with your poop chute.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
That's what makes it so great

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
every time you pay mandatory taxes they buy bombs that will kill people you never knew about or had any opinion about yet, and if you try to not pay your taxes you no longer own the things you 'owned' like a house or even land, and you'll be "literally put in a cage" if you don't kick up the right amount for "''''''''''''''''''''protection''"'""''''''

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We're animals OP. You've lived like a bubble boy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

also when you shoot someone youre penetrating them with bullets which causes the violence to wrap around like a pacman level and become legal

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
maybe we didnt vote for rand paul or anyone extreme but if you think about it every time we suck our own cocks we're becoming more independent from tyranny, and also from having to buy a woman a rootbeer float and a burger, or french fries, or a hot dog, or any other food people used to eat on dates in the film american graffiti

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
or a soft serve ice cream? haven't seen it in a while but i'm thinking hard as i can

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

extra stout posted:

every time you pay mandatory taxes they buy bombs that will kill people you never knew about or had any opinion about yet, and if you try to not pay your taxes you no longer own the things you 'owned' like a house or even land, and you'll be "literally put in a cage" if you don't kick up the right amount for "''''''''''''''''''''protection''"'""''''''

That's what they want you to think. But if you pay me $734.99 in five easy installments then you'll learn the secrets to assert your constitutional rights and make yourself immune from illegal "government" courts and LEOs.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Colonel Cancer posted:

Every time you get your prostate checked it's technically prostitution prostatution. You hand over money and the doctor plays with your poop chute.

FTFY

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Technically speaking, theft is unlawful taking, so taxation is not theft but taxation is taking.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:golfclap:

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Colonel Cancer posted:

Every time you get your prostate checked it's technically prostitution. You hand over money and the doctor plays with your poop chute.

every time you clock into work you submit to volunteer prostitution

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
It's sad though I'm normally okay with having my orifices penetrated.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I really love blasting cum out of my cock, it feels so good

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
The idea that we must link being libertarian on social issues with being an invisible hand loving objectivist is the dumbest thing about America

Bottom left of the political compass exist and is real and my friend

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

vudan posted:

Every time you are breathalysed the cop is penetrating an orifice of yours with a hard piece of plastic.
Don't you mean a hard fleshy organ

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wait how is the breathalyzer supposed to work maybe that was a different test :confused:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Every time you wipe your rear end you're mentally preparing yourself for inevitable penetration, or maybe that's just me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Snowy posted:

Every time you wipe your rear end you're mentally preparing yourself for inevitable penetration, or maybe that's just me.
What about when you're wiping your rectum, rectum??? drat near killed em heh. classic joke there everyone, I hate to break it to you but no sirree I did not come up with that one. just a little bit of old fashioned word play for you ladies and germs. heh heh

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

maskenfreiheit posted:

The idea that we must link being libertarian on social issues with being an invisible hand loving objectivist is the dumbest thing about America

Yeah... A real piece of poo poo!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

all of the rest of americans' understanding of the political spectrum is not though?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the buck stops here... you got libertarians wrong, you got a problem with me...

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Colonel Cancer posted:

yet unlike my many paid lovers, the doctor is almost always polite enough not to ask about the obvious signs of triple penetration. explain that

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.
Technically speaking, taxation isn't theft. However, the inverse is true- theft is technically taxation, so if you wear your IRS hat it's legal to steal anything you want.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Wait how is the breathalyzer supposed to work maybe that was a different test :confused:

That's the older method of breathalyzer. Robocop is now fully equipped with human breath testing apparatus.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

not being a incel neckbeard

lmao

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Uh, this looks wrong. Every label needs to move over 1 box clockwise.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Technically speaking, theft is unlawful taking, so taxation is not theft but taxation is taking.

No bullshit. Your avatar is the best in the history of the internet. I PROCLAIM OXBALLS.COM OUR KING!!!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I can't wait until corporations control every facet of my life, that is true liberty.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Schweinhund posted:

I can't wait until corporations control every facet of my life, that is true liberty.

if only there were some sort of bone broth supplement that could give us the strength to protect our country

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Colonel Cancer posted:

drat I can't wait to be old

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

The invisible hand touched me in my bad place and I pooped a little.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Civil librarians give good blowjobs

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
the idea that civil libertarians are crazy is a gaslighting conspiracy pushed on us by the yeerks who control the mainstream media

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

a true libertarian would make their own mainstream media instead of just bitching about it, i mean if yours is better it will win :shepface:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Man is born free, and everywhere he is penetrated.

And I mean everywhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Caufman posted:

Man is born free, and everywhere he is penetrated.

And I mean everywhere!

on the bright side, the male g-spot is up the rear end

• Locked thread