Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the noble pika

quote:

Princes of the Mountain – Pikas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i know a hamster when i see one :smug:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Pika go to therapy

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i'm the pinecone

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My cat has pica. She eats foam and cat toys and poo poo.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Pika your head outta your rear end, OP!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Pika!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
i thought this was some kind of eating disorder where you eat non-food objects, not a rodent?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Morty! Morty! I turned myself into a Pikachu, Morty!

I'm Pika Rick!!!!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

berth ell pup posted:

i thought this was some kind of eating disorder where you eat non-food objects, not a rodent?

That's pica you absolute imbecile!

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Pikas are super cute. Sardinia used to have huge pikas until like the 19th century. That's cool. Sardinian pikas are cool.

I will never quite understand why lagomorphs and rodents each get their own order. I'm sure that if I knew jack poo poo about biology then I would be like "well, of course", but I keep looking at wikipedia while saying "so...different teeth, then?" and not understanding why rabbits and mice are apparently distinct from one another in a way that humans and chimpanzees are not.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Pikas are super cute. Sardinia used to have huge pikas until like the 19th century. That's cool. Sardinian pikas are cool.

I will never quite understand why lagomorphs and rodents each get their own order. I'm sure that if I knew jack poo poo about biology then I would be like "well, of course", but I keep looking at wikipedia while saying "so...different teeth, then?" and not understanding why rabbits and mice are apparently distinct from one another in a way that humans and chimpanzees are not.

so you can clean house at trivia night you fucktard

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had pica last time I was pregnant but luckily I was able to just eat ice chips.

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe
i ate some good sand today. Anyone else partake?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Because rabbits chew cud and rats gnaw poo poo

They're from different ancestors

naem
May 29, 2011

What if you if pika pica

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

naem posted:

What if you if pika pica

chew

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Taxonomy is pretty much biology Calvinball.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

A pika is a small mammal, with short limbs, very round body, rounded ears, and no external tail. They resemble their close cousin the rabbit, but with shorter ears. They live in mountainous countries in Asia, with two species also in North America.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
My dog has pica :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
there was a gross goonette a long while back that had a pica thread that was amazing.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

there was a gross goonette a long while back that had a pica thread that was amazing.
please find, for our entertainment. Please find

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

a hole-y ghost posted:

please find, for our entertainment. Please find

I think it was the same one that didn't shower too. Barbak????? And if I remembered her name, like I could operate search in any fashion.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
i love pikas.

if you ever get out to yellowstone, its a really good spot for finding pikas. right behind where this pic was taken, on the scree slope, solid pika spot

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
these cute guys are shot because they scream so loudly

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Burt Sexual posted:

I think it was the same one that didn't shower too. Barbak????? And if I remembered her name, like I could operate search in any fashion.

Oh poo poo I remember her she’d not shower for actual months and used to eat her own hair

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

berth ell pup posted:

Oh poo poo I remember her she’d not shower for actual months and used to eat her own hair

Correct, hopefully some old goon remembers her name.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

The Walrus posted:

i love pikas.

if you ever get out to yellowstone, its a really good spot for finding pikas. right behind where this pic was taken, on the scree slope, solid pika spot

they're also super-easy to find if you go hiking at Grand Teton too, which everyone who makes it out to yellowstone should take the time to do as well

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

Also they sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gghi2szvyvA

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

berth ell pup posted:

:captainpop:
We need this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Suspect A posted:

We need this.
Sadly, she didn't win the election.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Lmao the second grunt

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i kill them for fun and i enjoy their screams when i do it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

FisheyStix posted:

Pika go to therapy

what a pika poo poo

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

Morty! Morty! I turned myself into a Pikachu, Morty!

I'm Pika Rick!!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Suspect A posted:

We need this.

Barbako, i remembered it, but forgot I lost archives. :sigh: /derail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

• Locked thread