Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Look at this poo poo. Absolutely disgusting. Between this and the Ready Player One movie I think nerd culture has finally reached its apogee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's OK op

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Really loving racist they won't let the hulk into that church

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah that's definitely some Capitalist filth right there, OP.

e: It's also kind of self centered like why would Frodo give a poo poo about your rear end. Data is like "get me the gently caress out of here"

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

pretty disappointing episode in my opinion

fbsw
Mar 3, 2016
i went to a friend's bday thing once. he is into this type of poo poo and most of his friends are too. they ask me something about marvel movies and i say "idk i don't rly like marvel movies". i get insane death glares like i am the most pretentious piece of poo poo ever (which may be true)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
If by "nerd culture" you mean this ghastly capitalist putsch to get all the money out of manchildren like myself, then yes it has. If by "nerd culture" you mean having Star Trek back on TV, then no.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Not seeing any anime in there.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

null posted:

Not seeing any anime in there.

It's there, in Pokemon form.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Is there an image in here I'm not seeing? If so, then thank God. I thought I was going crazy again.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Wizard Master posted:

Look at this poo poo. Absolutely disgusting. Between this and the Ready Player One movie I think nerd culture has finally reached its apogee

They got ripped off op

also the groom looks like ted cruz

it’s also all white people and aliens

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

It’s my wedding today, and I’m 33!

That means only one thing…BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
that is mega-nasty

that is dogshit

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
How many upvotes?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Honestly that offends me more than goatse does.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Good looking wedding - for me to fire an AR model rifle into!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gently caress the ROW posted:

Good looking wedding - for me to fire an AR model rifle into!

lol

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
It's like the cover of Sgt Peppers but loving retarded

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Where the gently caress is Freeza, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo????

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Yes.

next question

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
This image made me poo poo my pants in disgust. So thanks I guess OP, gonna hop in the shower now

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Is there an image in here I'm not seeing? If so, then thank God. I thought I was going crazy again.

Hmmm... I can't see anything either. Is this supposed to be some sort of dogwhistle hint that disallows bad posters such as myself from seeing it?

It works!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it’s time to bring swirlies back tbh

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Am I the only who sees Spider-Man jerking it off to the side?

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously its funny how all of the characters are from the most well known mainstream IPs currently existing. Harry potter, LOTR, Star Wars, star trek, doctor who, Marvel comics, Game of Thrones, and some other poo poo. Like, c'mon, show us some really obscure nerdy poo poo.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Wizard Master posted:

that looks like soulless consumerism used in place of personal identity in picture form

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Reminds me of the friend I have whose wife wanted to spend thei honeymoon, and christmas as Disney World.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
My question is is what will become of this painting after the divorce

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

If someone showed me that earnestly I think I'd have to suplex them through their dining room table then and there.

And I wouldn't even want to do it!

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Is it bad that I'm surprised not to see Rick and Morty and My Little Ponies in this wedding picture?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Didn't read op but yea

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

teehee we're so geeky and quirky, check out all these popular brands we like to consume!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Goddamn. I still like nerd stuff but this is classless vacuity.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Absolutely no brown people in the church, unless you count two klingongs at the back and Chewbacca.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
can you spot the only two nonwhite people?

Edit: heh drat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
my man's face is 90% nose

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Wizard Master posted:

It won't be fixed until a superhero movie or two tank in a row. I'm eagerly awaiting it.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

we dont have any actual friends, so we had to invite fictional characters to the wedding

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gammatron 64 posted:

we dont have any actual friends, so we had to invite fictional characters to the wedding

the funnier option is if they absolutely did have a full service with bridesmaids and groomsmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

This image made me poo poo my pants in disgust. So thanks I guess OP, gonna hop in the shower now

Be careful in there, lock the door

• Locked thread