Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

Get this: 21 year old dead by overdose. LOLLLLLLLL!!!

I am glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Man, having your guts sucked out by an airplane toilet is a weird way to go, must have been pretty harrowing for the other passengers. RIP Lil Peep

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Untrustable posted:

Has TCC showed up yet to let us all know that stuffing handfuls of Xanax in your face like you're drinking out of Willy Wonka's chocolate river is totally fine and this guy just did it wrong this one time?

Pretty good euphemism for diarrhea but I think "singing 'Despacito' in German" still edges it out

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

solar energy panel posted:

Everyone is real sad man. A musical legend was lost to us.

I wonder what body part we will expose to show our solemn regret for the premature loss of our nation's greatest young poet

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta say my heart goes out to Lil Peep's family and friends, it must be so hard to find out a young kid like that got stung to death by wasps in the back of his tour bus

You really gotta think he could have fended them off if he'd only been awake :(

• Locked thread