Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A few weeks ago my gf mentioned how annoying this person is and I said "who the gently caress is Lil Peep wtf" and she played me a song and we both were kind of astounded at how lovely it was and how much money people on YouTube make for crap like that

sorry dude but I don't care RIP

Sintax posted:

at least he died doing what he loved: drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZZIEU3ItY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Without the tattoos he kind of has a Butters look about him.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Basically rap (and most music in general really) is at its best when it has something of substance to say or to illuminate some aspect of society or touch you somehow but all these YouTube white kids have nothing to say really so they just emulate what MTV and the media says rap is (money bitches and drugs!) and then you get Lil Peeps.

iirc most of them aren't even from poor lower class white families and are otherwise middle class or well off.

quote:

Åhr's music generally draws on both southern US rap and the angsty introspection of the rock subgenre post-hardcore.[16]

Like I'm sorry dude but who gives a poo poo other than other 20 something ex scene kids.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lasher posted:

The price for losing sheep is steep, but fair.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Untrustable posted:

Has TCC showed up yet to let us all know that stuffing handfuls of Xanax in your face like you're drinking out of Willy Wonka's chocolate river is totally fine and this guy just did it wrong this one time?

Harakiri Potter posted:

It's pretty hard to od on Xanax alone. He probably mixed benzos and opioids. Or he got into an awkward sleeping position or choked on vomit or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blast of Confetti posted:

WHAT THE gently caress IS A MILLENNIAL

A miserable little pile of avocado toast

• Locked thread