Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
Hey I don't know how to make cool mega threads so if someone does that for this please feel free to gas this and probate me for being so bad at making threads or whatever, but this game is extremely cool and good please talk about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got motion sick and had to lie down for awhile.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
when this comes out for PC its gonna just be a weird sex simulator isnt it

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

J-Spot posted:

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got motion sick and had to lie down for awhile.

Hmm, sounds like something a milk drinker would say. But yeah I can play for about 30-45 minutes before i need a break.

The Walrus posted:

when this comes out for PC its gonna just be a weird sex simulator isnt it

Just use your imagination and you won't have to wait, also Fallout4 VR is a thing on pc so that will probably be your go to for anime/furry/vore mod debauchery. But at least Skryim VR will be that with a cool archery mechanic built in!

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat
Modder drama with positional tracking? What's not to like?

Seriously though, this can't come out for PC soon enough. Excited for Fallout 4, but Skyrim just has so much more going for it in the modding scene.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I'm curious how much of a graphics boost it'll get when the PSVR exclusivity runs out, as that's one of the biggest knocks against it in most reviews when stacked against the Special Edition (no writer seems to mention how it compares to the original vanilla release). Will they bother trying to get the high-rez and extra effects into the PC ediiton, or just say, "It works, so we're not changing anything"?

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
We dont know anything about a pc release so its all speculation, hell they might not even include mods but who knows? As far as the graphics go this is the worst Skyrim has ever looked. Up close its on par with vanilla, but about 20 feet away everything turns to mush, hell even 10 feeta way you can barely make out faces. Here's the crazy thing though, after 5 minutes you literally don't care. The sense of presence and scale is so overwhelming that the terrible graphics just dont matter that much.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Can't wait for VR realistic horse buttholes and VR ejaculating milk titties.

Skyrim will never die.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

Givin posted:

Can't wait for VR realistic horse buttholes and VR ejaculating milk titties.

Skyrim will never die.

drat, just gonna have to settle for vr horseback archery, which is as loving rad as it sounds.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
What's movement like? Is it easier with the move controllers or the regular controller?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

Smoking_Dragon posted:

What's movement like? Is it easier with the move controllers or the regular controller?

I haven't tried the ds4 yet because the moves are too drat fun, archer is broken on the moves because you can shoot as fast as you can pull your arm back. But basically with the moves you have to press X or O on the right move and it quickly rotates the camera a set interval. Its probably my biggest gripe with that tbh, it's just annoying, but supposedly they are adding smooth turning (along with a bunch of other bug fixes specific to the moves) in their first patch.

• Locked thread