Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

fixing your lovely embed (gifv doesn't work, and only sissy weak babies use timg)

The blood stays on the blade

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If we examine the contents of the sniper wolf battle found in MGS we can find an interesting dynamic.

In this circumstance we are assuming the role of solid snake whose interplay in this encounter is a reflection of the modern gamer. Snake is solitary, unable to make real life connections in meaningful ways with those around him. His only avenue is through electronic means.

Enter sniper wolf. She Is the unattainable. She lives her life through a scope, a lens. She is the cam girl. The streamer. She represents obsession which can never be fully realized. This is the reality of modern streamers. The interaction can only be processed through the veils of screen and scope and thus is hollow and unfulfilling. Meryl represents the sacrifice of the physical everyday interaction as the camming and gaming increase. It must be sought through surrogate leading to ultimately self destructive behavior in both parties.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

my favorite metal gear is revengeance

...flerp... no..

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

drat I was signing up hoping to be GAY FOX

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Technically it's full but I replace people at any time for almost no reason and in the spirit of Kojima I will keep y'all up my sleeve.

Give someone my spot I must bow out in disgrace and ignominy.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Ok gonna replace into this game rn

Who's lowest post count put me in coach

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

I hope you guys arent just crashing in. this doesnt seem polite to birdstrike :(

:butt:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Bifauxnen posted:

I can't speak for Moat but you really shouldn't be worried about me haha

sup Moat, did you like my retro watches??

Word bif I am 100% rude boy right now

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I would give my reads but they are extremely classified.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

thank u 4 the help moat

I missed u flerp

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

I tried to replace Revolver on votefinder but the site won't let me.

Moat on the other hand...

Moatillata (Fizzy Buffalo, E-Rank Base Scrub) has been Fultoned outta here!

*slowly fading into the nothingness of the stratosphere*
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirb

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Top notch

Absolute game. I excitedly signed up for it but then realized that I really couldn't give it the time it deserved.

Great job b minus on getting your neck off that chopping block and solid performance as always podrick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

both of these dudes died like little wimpy bitches fyi

:smithicide:

• Locked thread