Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Who the gently caress has Mac and Cheese as a side for Thanksgiving and why is it the side of choice for a significant portion of your country? Seriously where I come from its regarded as some cheap poo poo alcoholic bums eat like instant noodles. You already have your stuffing, potatoes and gravy for carb heavy sides, why do you need another? And why does it have to be so lovely? Even if you want a pasta side why the gently caress make mac and cheese when there is a million better kinds of pasta in existence?

This is why America is hosed. The country must burn, we are witnessing the last days of Rome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cool post, dude

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Who tf doesn't like home made mac n cheese

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Tolkien minority posted:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS YAMS

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

what

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

who eats salad at thanksgiving

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off you limey twerp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
sorry nobody wants to hang out with u on the beach in South Florida where we do mac and cheese because we’d rather be outside op

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
maybe u are on the spectrum

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

What are you yammering about?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Tolkien minority posted:

Make a lovely bacon carbonara, much better pasta side.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

We eat at a buffet every Thanksgiving. The people who own the restaurant are from Germany originally and they have pretty good sides, they also have prime rib in addition to turkey. It's like $30 per person and you can even bring your own wine if you want. Better than spending three days to make everything, 10 minutes to eat it, then a day to clean everything up.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Cum is the national dish of my people

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
As long as the last days of Rome are cheesy, I'm coo'.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Squash?? Squash is not a food, it's what Andre the Giant does to twerps like you

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

lol @ the uk telling anyone else what qualifies as good food

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
The only side I need for my turkey is a bucket of thick gravy and a long straw. Mashed potatoes optional.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Peanut President posted:

can confirm. from california and there are usually 2-3 types of salad at thanksgiving

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
as a Thanksgiving originalist I only eat foods which conceivably could have been present at The First Thanksgiving

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

west coast salad master race :smug:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Harald posted:

as a Thanksgiving originalist I only eat foods which conceivably could have been present at The First Thanksgiving

Pilgrim Pussy?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Wow, the South enjoys a traditional soul food staple at Thanksgiving. Whoddah thunk?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
what loving imbecile doesn't like macaroni and cheese lmfao

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OMG I JUST LEARNED THAT THEY CALL STUFFING "DRESSING"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
america's major problems have nothing to do with food hth

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pilgrim Pussy?

it would take quite the rustic hunk to eat that unwashed backwoods zealot beaver

A Tad Ghostal
Dec 2, 2014

this sonnuva bitch probably thinks he can poo poo on my mama-mias cast iron mac n cheese????

look here pasta fazool i'm gonna slap that stupid meatball you call a head right off those twigs you call shoulders

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress off you limey twerp

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

what loving imbecile doesn't like macaroni and cheese lmfao

This has to be a troll thread

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

coarnbrea

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

a hole-y ghost posted:

can confirm. from california and there are usually 2-3 types of salad at thanksgiving

have you seen the abominations that mormons call salads? i heard of a thing called a snickers salad which is mostly made of fun size snickers candy bars and marshmallows tossed in this poo poo:

Humble Bunda
Jan 14, 2008

We're all trying to find the guy who did this!
you don't win friends with salad

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
It's an acceptable really bare minimum effort side but the world of pasta is so loving amazing with a variety of dishes why would you go for Mac and cheese once you're done being a freshman living in dorm at college? Lmbo

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Percelus posted:

it would take quite the rustic hunk to eat that unwashed backwoods zealot beaver

And that's why America is the greetest country on the planet.

Or it once was, I think. I heard someone is trying to make it great again. Probably going to use some sort of pussy-based tactics to grab hold of greatness.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

at least it's not your aunt's Jell-O "salad" that she's been making since 1963

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lye_roll

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i'm out on my own for thanksgiving this year so i'll be having frozen french bread pizza from costco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tad Ghostal
Dec 2, 2014

Former DILF posted:

i'm out on my own for thanksgiving this year so i'll be having frozen french bread pizza from costco

american bread not good enough for you???

• Locked thread