Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GOONS.

Three games on today, starting at noon!

THE DETROIT LIONS, THANKSGIVING'S ORIGINAL TEAM

TEAM OF THE CITY WITH THE BEST THANKSGIVING, WITH A PARADE DOWN WOODWARD BEFORE THE GAME

CURRENTLY WITH A WINNING RECORD

WITH THROWBACK JERSEYS

are playing the Minnesota Vikings, the team that the Lions need to catch in the NFC North.

Also, the San Diego Chargers are playing the Cowboys in Dallas. The Chargers are getting into the Thanksgiving throwback spirit by branding themselves by their original name, the Los Angeles Chargers!

And lastly, the NFL has scheduled a traditional Thanksgiving celebration, as the New York Giants play in Washington, as white people use an ethnic slur against Native Americans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
feed dogs turkey, without the spices and skin

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

feed dogs turkey, without the spices and skin

Can I feed my cat turkey? No skin of course.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

cheesetriangles posted:

Can I feed my cat turkey? No skin of course.

Yeah, cats love meat. Just take the skin off and try to get the grease and oils out.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Can’t wait to see all the hot takes about a child playing Mike Vick

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Why aren't my images posting?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

Why aren't my images posting?

forums dying, cloud

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Hello I can’t wait to watch football all day

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
GO LIONS :colbert:
https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/933733996604940294

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I stayed at my mom’s assisted living facility last night so that I could take her to my sister’s place for Thanksgiving today. I woke up at 7am to EMT’s ready to take her to the hospital because at 3am she had a temperature of 99. Not the worst thing and I convinced them that she doesn’t need to go, but now Thanksgiving will be spent at her facility as a precautionary measure. I’m going to have to rely on the kitchen’s heating ovens to warm up the food I got from Boston Market.

I don’t know if I’ll have the opportunity to watch the Lions play but I’ll check in on this thread when I got free time. Happy Thanksgiving!

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Let go Lions, Chargers, and Giants.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Android Apocalypse posted:

I stayed at my mom’s assisted living facility last night so that I could take her to my sister’s place for Thanksgiving today. I woke up at 7am to EMT’s ready to take her to the hospital because at 3am she had a temperature of 99. Not the worst thing and I convinced them that she doesn’t need to go, but now Thanksgiving will be spent at her facility as a precautionary measure. I’m going to have to rely on the kitchen’s heating ovens to warm up the food I got from Boston Market.

I don’t know if I’ll have the opportunity to watch the Lions play but I’ll check in on this thread when I got free time. Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope your mom's temp doesn't turn into a thing and that your Boston Market is delicious and you have a great Thanksgiving.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Android Apocalypse posted:

Hope she is feeling better soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lets go teams not names after ethnic slurs!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Barudak posted:

That includes the Lions!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the lions game is the best thanksgiving game on paper

well then

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The Lions Thanksgiving game is always the best Thanksgiving game, even if it loving sucks :colbert:

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Enjoy your thank you day holiday Yankees.

I shall be eating chicken in solidarity, it's not turkey but it's still a bird.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I know this much: today, you root for the Lions if you aren't a rotten bastard. Because their Thanksgiving is going to be ruined so you'd hope the least they could do is get a win. :unsmith:

The Cowboys though gently caress them I hope they lose and Jerry Jones' turkey contains a parasite that sends him to the shitter for the next 48 hours.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Now I picture Jerry eating Papa John’s on Thanksgiving out of spite.

Does Papa John’s have a turkey pizza?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I am thankful for Matt Stafford as my Quarterback.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I am thankful for Matthew Stafford, Matt Prater, Darius Slay, Glover Quin, good food and good company.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Barudak posted:

Viking not an ethnic slur so go Vikings!

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

That guy had a baby today

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

doomisland posted:

That guy had a baby today

Get a sack for the baby Griff.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Shangri-Law School posted:

I am thankful for Matthew Stafford, Matt Prater, Darius Slay, Glover Quin, good food and good company.

:same:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

AsInHowe posted:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GOONS.

Three games on today, starting at noon!

THE DETROIT LIONS, THANKSGIVING'S ORIGINAL TEAM

TEAM OF THE CITY WITH THE BEST THANKSGIVING, WITH A PARADE DOWN WOODWARD BEFORE THE GAME

CURRENTLY WITH A WINNING RECORD

WITH THROWBACK JERSEYS

are playing the Minnesota Vikings, the team that the Lions need to catch in the NFC North.

Also, the San Diego Chargers are playing the Cowboys in Dallas. The Chargers are getting into the Thanksgiving throwback spirit by branding themselves by their original name, the Los Angeles Chargers!

And lastly, the NFL has scheduled a traditional Thanksgiving celebration, as the New York Giants play in Washington, as white people use an ethnic slur against Native Americans!

Also AsInHowe you put in the wrong URL inside the img tag, this one should work.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I can see the Lions getting blown out today, but I can also see them losing a close game, or winning a close game, or blowing the Vikings out.

drat shame that Dwight Freeney, our best DE, isn't playing.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Shangri-Law School posted:

I can see the Lions getting blown out today, but I can also see them losing a close game, or winning a close game, or blowing the Vikings out.

drat shame that Dwight Freeney, our best DE, isn't playing.

Ansah is playing though, so hopefully the run defense is less of a tire fire.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
oh hell yeah nothing is funnier than middle america humor safe penis turkey

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

God bless the butt fumble

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
This Be Humble Fox NFL remix is p good

BUTT FUMBLE

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
mark sanchez fell down

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

mark sanchez fell down

DID YOO SAH BUTTF UMBLE>

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
That buttfumble song was amazing

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/ChrisBurkeNFL/status/933738019735121921

:shepface:

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

Go football!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

jfc

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm thankful for the Detroit Lions, let's see how long that lasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Hell yes

• Locked thread