Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
people have been achieving higher scores than ever in video games. just think about this. people keep breaking the older records, plain and simple, and i like to keep up with this curiously interesting phenomenon.

buildings keep getting taller. the older ones are not considered as tall anymore because people are building new ones that are even taller. amazing. what is going on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
satellites launches 10’s of years ago were launched up in the sky, so high that it went into space and keeps going (up?) higher and higher, but wait, which way is up and which is down? and is this height?! if it is, it’s definitely considered the highest!

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Nov 24, 2017

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
everyone is getting high off (on?) weed, even my dog and my 90-something year old grandmother! even babies with these new fangled vitamins with weed in them, ensuring all the babies are entertained and high af

FutonForensic

every day i get stronger. my muscle builds itself higher and higher off the bone foundation. my muscles are skyscrapers, and the city they inhabit is Buffalo

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

everyone is getting high off (on?) weed, even my dog and my 90-something year old grandmother! even babies with these new fangled vitamins with weed in them, ensuring all the babies are entertained and high af

Yabba dabba doo! Barrrrneyy, look at how strong and high Bam Bam is! Lol just lol

Dads Dip Cup

wow, the population of Earth is at a new all time high!

*six seconds later*

wow, the population of Earth is at a new all time high!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I'm higher now than I've ever been and I'm even higher now

-They might be hiants

420 lol :rznv:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Whenever I look
Down from how high I am now
Ants eat my munchies

-Highku

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

High everyone!

-High Hefner

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i feel that the world is at a new all time high

:rznv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
This is quite true and it is always worth remembering. In terms of economic well-being, physical well-being, food security, political rights, and civil liberties this is about the best the world has ever done. Of course, the same sentence was true in 1930, so the improvements of modernity do not preclude catastrophe...Still, pretty good time to be alive.

• Locked thread