Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
I was going to post this in the Coast Guard thread, but, you all, everyone in the other services, deserves to read/hear the adulation of your Commander-in-Chief. Here's Trump at Coast Guard Station Lake Worth Inlet in Riviera Beach, FL.

quote:

And then Florida hit. And you know that went very well, you know that went pretty well, right? The job you did in Florida. And then Puerto Rico. I really mean that, I think that there's no brand of any kind, I don't just mean a military brand, that's gone up more than the Coast Guard. Incredible people. You've done an incredible job. I love coming in here and doing this with you today. I think it's — we have to keep you very well fed. This is good stuff. It's an honor. This is the first lady, you know. ...

The Navy, I can tell you, we're ordering ships, with the Air Force I can tell you we're ordering a lot of planes, in particular the F-35 fighter jet, which is like almost like an invisible fighter. I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can't see it. I said but in a fight. You know, in a fight, like I watch on the movies. The fight, they're fighting. How good is this? They say, well, it wins every time because the enemy cannot see it. Even if it's right next to them, it can't see it. I said that helps. That's a good thing.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/trump-coast-guard-thanksgiving

mackensie fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Nov 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackensie
Apr 17, 2002
He also chewed out a BM3 for not showing up in uniform.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

pity reply

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

can the president be NJP'd?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
INT: Multiple American voters standing in front of the Capitol. Hancock flys out of the sun drunk as all gently caress and smoking a massive spliff, he crashes into a hotdog cart and spills flaccid franks and hotdog flavoured water everywhere.

Hancock looks towards the American voter [closeup on his face as he goes through emotional torment he clearly does not understand]

HANCOCK: Good.......... Job........ Good job, good job, good job, GOOOD JOB.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Nov 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwamp
Apr 18, 2003

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo,
Our beloved Troll in Chief

• Locked thread