Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS NEAR
TIME FOR TOYS AND TIME FOR CHEER
WE'VE BEEN GOOD BUT WE CAN'T LAST
HURRY CHRISTMAS HURRY FAST
WANT A PLANE THAT LOOPS THE LOOP
ME I WANT A HULA HOOP
WE CAN HARDLY STAND THE WAIT
PLEASE CHRISTMAS DON'T BE LATE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't get a PM.

Did you forget it, Opop?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will make this joke in every game the mod doesn't send out PMs for VT.

It is their punishment.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
How is Ham a tracker? That doesn't even make sense!

Ham can't do poo poo!

Keane, are you lying in this here mafia game?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Monathin posted:

Also Christmas mega sucks when your birthday is two days before so gently caress Christmas

Assign yourself a new birthday.

Congrats I solved all of your problems.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Maybe I just like visiting people to see how they're doing, check up on them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

flerp posted:

doctor who shoots people got it

I was a brutal doctor in a game once. I killed more town than scum did.

I was very good at my job.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

YPM’s “I wasn’t really reading his content well because I just wanted to make him look susp” isn’t sitting great with me.

Yeah, that is a very odd phrase.

I don't know why scum would be so blatant about it though. I'm assuming he meant something other than "I was trying to make a fake case but wasn't paying attention."

So YPM what did you mean by that?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

Asiina come save this game 🙏🙏🙏

Okay I will do this.

i think flerp and Quid are being very townie.

I don't think YPM's initial case being forced is bad because it's D1 and cases are going to be terrible. That said, this is real bad.

Your Personal Muse posted:

Quid. Everyone makes everything out of nothing on day 1. You are barking up the wrong tree and it’s weird. Me not having much of a case is like surface level scummy but if you think about it for two seconds you realize that it’s day 1 and it’s either this or no lynch.

There are still 2 days left in D1 and you're saying that your original throwing things at the wall and see what sticks case is the only way to go or we no lynch?

That's crazy and doesn't match the trying to pull us out of jokephase narrative you've been saying.

Although actually as I'm writing this and reading this post again I think maybe he means bad cases are all we have to go on or else we'd be resigned to no lynching. YPM is that what you mean?

I should probably erase all the rest of that but too bad, we're stream of conscious-ing this poo poo.

Moving on to this post:

Monathin posted:

- I'm much more inclined to think of Asiina because of a lack of presence for what is nearly a whole 24 hours but I'm not gonna go for lurker bait twice in one post, so I'm willing to give a little (but not much) leeway

##vote nolynch

This is just flat out not true. Please point to anywhere close to a 24 hour period where I have not posted.

Also again, 2 days left of D1 and you're voting for a no lynch? This is real bad. Combined with the false call out of Keane lurking, I'm going with ##vote Monathin

I don't usually vote new people D1 of their first game, but 9 players leave too little room for error so I'm breaking my own rule.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Alright so basically I'm feeling Mona as scum and I was pushing them for three because I figured a newer player would probably put their scum buddy on the list. This post certainly does very little to alleviate my suspicions, so I'm going to focus on the three players Mona listed. Immediately you'll note that all three players listed are spoken of in alarmingly hedgy ways, and this continues my suspicions of Mona being scum.

Mona's post on Asiina is boiler plate lurker and I am not suspicious of Asiina at this time for it. Please note reasoning Mona has given.

Flerp and YPM are both viable scum candidates from this post, and I'm leaning fairly significantly on it being Flerp instead of YPM, since Mona seems to be setting a YPM juke if the no vote works out.

Anyway I'm going back on my word here, it's a 9 person game so no free newbie rides, sorry Mona.

##vote:Mona

Keane you beautiful bastard you stole my case and also my rule breaking.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rekt

I'm going back to knitting and watching the classic christmas movie The VVitch

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like this post

flerp posted:

??????

i asked if gene's vote was serious because it came at like the start of the day, during joke phase, and had no clue if it was 4 real or not. and then you decided to vote for gene (when you made a fuss about how you werent going to vote for them) because they said baseball instead of football and like that reasoning makes no sense to me.

That poo poo made no sense.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

Yes, I was saying we would no lynch otherwise. No lynching is bad that's my opinion I hope you like it

Right but are you saying it's either a bad case or no lynch OR your bad case or no lynch?

There's a difference but I don't know if I'm being clear about it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Good guy scum team.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I caught up, I've had a very busy day.

The next few days are going to be more busy.

Signing up for a game was probably a mistake.

That said, I kinda feel like many people can be scum.

Mona was saying lies D1 and has fully admitted to it, but still feels like self-conscious scum.

Quid coming in and being like "oh no, there's no content while providing no content is bad."

Hal is always scum so he's probably scum in this game.

Gene maybe scum? I'm not sure what the case on him is.

flerp and Keane feel okay to me.

YPM I have no opinions I don't think. He's aggressive but that's not unusual for him.

The only thing I can say with any real confidence is that I don't believe Mona and Gene are scum together. Between the D1 argument and the fact that bowmore died which means at least one person on the scum team is a nice person who knows that it's a cool thing to kill lurkers, I highly doubt it's both of them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Don't you hurmmmm me, squidnose!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm sleepy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Really though, your case seems pretty good but also you could be full of it because I haven't checked it myself to see how true it is. It seems reasonable on the surface, but also you could be scum making poo poo up and I'd have no idea.

I really shouldn't have signed up for a game when I'm doing like 18 hour days in different cities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I doubt I'm going to be back in time to actually give this a read so welp, let's apathy vote.

##vote Gene

If the game is open over the weekend, I should maybe hopefully have more time?

That's -1

• Locked thread