Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
It's a German movie I found about from a good friend of mine who is also a family man. I enjoyed it and want to make a gif of one of the scenes. Fighting the urge to spoil it, please take a moment and enjoy this movie by clicking here. Hope you enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It was in english when they originally filmed but none of the audio was usable so they dubbed it in german

If you can find a dvd copy the commentary track is fantastic

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i worked with a dude named aguirre and i wanted to make some joke about this movie to him but he was severely uncultured

• Locked thread