Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
this is a second pass on a thread I made some time ago, a couple goons in qcs wanted another shot chatting about it

if you got an hour, peep this weird poo poo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCgOm31fwQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
i will after i finish volunteering and finally get a nap in

rip the legendary robin williams

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Five minutes in and so far I must give some kudos to the team for their production value in the bedroom. Very hard to pull off a monotone room without looking like you just dumped a can of white paint on the ground and called it good.

The Billy Squire dancing and the middle aged teenager, however, leave me cause for concern...

Edit: If my dad jumped into the tub with me and wanted me to ride his submarine, I would also vanish into my head and pretend I was anywhere but here.

Artsygrrl fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Dec 13, 2017

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Sorry for the double post - just finished this video. :aaaaa:

Where on earth did this air? It has such a weird feel to it...

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
It was on VHS and distributed throughout the US, but he only got famous in the pacific northwest because he's from Seattle.

He went on to do more children's stuff, but not quite as weird as that one.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
sorry, i can't get to watching it today, maybe if i have trouble sleeping again, i've been up for over 24 hours and im beat.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
No worries, Yobgoblin.

Noah's performance did have a strong "I normally do this for a theater of giggling/bored kids" vibe to it. :newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Holy poo poo, this guy came to my elementary school back in the day. I'm pretty sure my parents have a couple albums they sold after the show.

• Locked thread