Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Be smart all, dont be one of the people thrown through a windscreen I will fly to hospital this year.

Booze and cars do not mix!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Reminder: you can be the dude who has half a light beer and ducks out of the Christmas party before the shitshow begins, or you can be the guy who stays for the shitshow. If you are the latter guy, you should not drive.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
If you're contemplating cheating on your spouse at the office Christmas party, it's best to find out if he/she follows your internet posts before you put anything online.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't plan on swimming, so I'll be fine.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

If you're contemplating cheating on your spouse at the office Christmas party, it's best to find out if he/she follows your internet posts before you put anything online.

:boom:

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
Throwing up into a regulator is not as cool as it sounds

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Ambihelical Hexnut posted:

Throwing up into a regulator is not as cool as it sounds

Last time I got sick on a dive, I ripped the regulator out of my mouth and just puked directly into the ocean.

I was followed by a school of fish the rest of the dive.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

but his spouse ended up wearing his skin as a face mask and posting here and is arguably a better poster so it was a net gain for us

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Well, I'm gonna drive and if I see one of your bullshit "safety checkpoints" I'm just gonna drive through a field to get around you and there's nothing you can do about it because I know my rights :colbert:

and then I'm gonna go swimming when I get home

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ7Ue4U1fw

There is a really good one this year, it has people struggling on top of the water then going down and coming up as a different race and sex each time.

Tagline is 'The ocean does not discriminate'

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Dec 19, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Reign Of Pain posted:

Well, I'm gonna drive and if I see one of your bullshit "safety checkpoints" I'm just gonna drive through a field to get around you and there's nothing you can do about it because I know my rights :colbert:

Just hold up a piece of paper like was all the rage a few years ago as you casually coast by the sobriety checkpoint.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't drink and drive, don't beat your wife, don't participate in racially-motivated beatdowns at the bar, don't threaten civilians with a full-sized flare you stole during an exercise, don't do whippets in the barracks, and don't rob a bank, but if you do, take both the license plates off first.

And don't smoke weed, you're pissing in a cup once you get back from block leave. Have a good Christmas, I'm flying to Panama to smash out Panamanian chicks for two weeks.

Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen
"Keep the menorah away from curtains when it's lit or you'll burn your house down. Don't overload outlets with Christmas lights or you'll burn your house down. Don't put candles on the tree or you'll burn your house down. If you give your son a mogwai as a gift, make sure you don't get it wet and don't feed it after midnight."

Excerpt from my safety briefing this year.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bullshit

if that little fucker wants to eat after midnight i'll feed it and then toss it in my neighbor's garage

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Smiling Jack posted:

but his spouse ended up wearing his skin as a face mask and posting here and is arguably a better poster so it was a net gain for us

Knew you were my dude :bigtran:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Knew you were my dude :bigtran:

who the gently caress are you

I'm calling for a blanket ban on name changes

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Smiling Jack posted:

who the gently caress are you

I'm calling for a blanket ban on name changes

Beanie bro.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol I asked for my old name back in the holiday amnesty thread but idk if that’s happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It'll happen in January I think, otherwise secret satan would be confusing

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

lol I asked for my old name back in the holiday amnesty thread but idk if that’s happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Remember, trade your drink tickets for favors, and if the company pays for the hotel room, get a nice view and a bottle of Bulleit.

• Locked thread