Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote kash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

Okay, everyone!

Let's all report in in an orderly fashion here. Obviously we want to have an idea of what people can do in battle, but not give away too much detailed information. So I've prepared a little survey to help everyone give me some nice rough claims to get started with. Please answer these questions in a timely manner and then y'all can get on with jokephase while I stay out of your way and obsess over the results.

1. Do you want to be in battle tonight?
A - YESSSSSSS
B - Yes
C - No
D - NO!!!

2. Okay, that's your N1 choice, but is that like, your overall position, or just a tactical choice for right now?
A - Please continue to keep me (on/off) the battlefield at all times if possible (unless I'm just about to die and need to heal up, obviously)
B - I'd really prefer to stay (on/off) the battlefield overall, yeah - but this might change if say, I'm out of Shine, or maybe I could still do something cool in the other position every once in a while.
C - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I'm awesome both on and off the battlefield
D - That's my choice right now but I don't really care, I suck both on and off the battlefield

3. Regardless of what you answered above, assuming you end up in battle eventually.... front row or back row?
A. Front
B. Back

4. Do you have a very clear preference between Physical and Occult abilities? DON'T give away which one yet, just wondering... do you actually have to care about what kind of buffs you get?
A. Yeah, I definitely favor one type over the other WHICH I WILL NOT SAY JUST YET BECAUSE I AM A SMART TOWNIE TOWN
B. Nah, its all good

5a. If you had a dayvig right now, who would you shoot and why
5b. besides me

1. tonight i wanna be off the battlefield tbh
2. afterwards tho i wanna be on there all the time
3. dont matter to me
4. yes
5a. you
5b. infi

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont speak spanish so i cant read the other thread :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

busb posted:

Kill all dogs

##vote busb

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
can i change my dayvig target to busb plz

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

busb sus af imo

not as sus as u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
bus?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

lol cmon flerp try and have some more subtlety

ive been pming pod my dayvigging you action every hour but they're not responding :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SirSamVimes posted:

so did someone in one of the scumdocs actually ask if they could NK the leader?

not in my scumdoc at least

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
find the scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi anidav who scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

The Ninth Layer posted:

Btw Infinitum is dead wrong about townies concerning themselves with the other thread.

Every town player should at least be skimming the other thread to get a good idea of who their helpful players are aka who it's safe and good to shoot.

lol im not even reading this thread why u think im reading the other one

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

hmmm, hope you're not right about this Gaspy :sad:

hey can people gimme opinions on Prince of Space, I was super suss on him at first for dodging my survey questions but then his in-character post did a pretty good job revealing his overall deal, and if he is town I would really like to have him attack people with those cow-punchin' fists

he seems like a cute newbie that i want to protect

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

tithin posted:

honestly no idea, i found it on tumblr like 3 years ago

it looks like a duelyst sprite to me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i was right :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

Thanks flerp, that game looks cool I'm gonna download it now and play it later!

please post some more reads or something though ok, I know that effort town heart of gold is hiding in there somewhere, unless you are scum obviously

that only comes out d2 and onwards d1 is where i shitpost and dont pay attention

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i like venom snake

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think people are just making a mountain of a mole hill w/r/t tnl but also its d1 so its prob the best case were gonna get 2day

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Venom Soag posted:

I agree with this. Soldiers games require an efficiency of action and cohesive, organised approaches.

TNL asking for this kind of cohesion and participation is a very town thing to ask for, and people wanting to embrace lawless chaos even on D1 will lower our chances of victory later.

chaos reigns

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how would a 3rd party work in soldiers? actually dont answer that

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
theres 71 posts but im at my new years eve party and prob wont look at my phone so i want to say happy new years eve/day/day after new years to everyone (except the scum) even if youre the scum tbh

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why did i wake up to infi claiming unstoppable rolecop doc dayvig?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress and i only had one beer :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anyways my initial reaction is infi is dumb (may or may not be scum) and anidav is pinging me but this based off of skimming and not reading some posts so this could be wildly off base (likely tbh). i still gotta drive an hour back home but when i get back watch out for some hard hitting reads!!!!!!!!!!!! or shitposts idk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

tpink: It's barely anything, except for

look at what he's responding to, look at what he'd posted before

is this a scumslip? This feels like a scumslip

yeah i asked about tpink about this in the scumdoc

no it was a joke i made literally the same joke like right before this post

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

yeah i asked about tpink about this in the scumdoc

no it was a joke i made literally the same joke like right before this post

mafs edit

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think this is infi scum. over the top but not really aggressive. his role is probably has some aspects of it that are true, but is exaggerated. his rolecop ability can be scum aligned. his unstoppable ability can be scum aligned. his dayvig can be scum aligned. idk why infi would ever claim as much as he has d1 esp with the role he supposedly has. i think its infi just trying to run a gambit on us and im not falling for it.

im putting my eggs in the basket ##vote infi

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i say we murder infi in cold blood

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anidav posted:

What kind of scum team would instruct Infinitum to do this? Unless he is a loose cannon who doesn't play by the book.

hmmmmm i wonder what the answer is......

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

god its like im in a fever dream

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i have actions this game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
more importantly who gives a gently caress what actions you have or what they do

(the answer is scum btw)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote tm inf still scumbo tho

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
bif didnt pick me because i have a dayvig that only kills people im in a mason w/

##vote bminus in the back of my mind i thought they were scummy but i couldnt rly put anything forward w/r/t their basically no posting. bif's is a lot more substantial and convinces me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

Lol what exactly did you find scummy?

For the record bif asked for all of my name, role, abilities etc and I provided them without hesitation. You know, because I’m town.

your lack of posting concerned me because ur usually more active (holidays, obv, play a part in this but it still struck me as a bit odd). it was also a bit of a meta feel because i felt like you werent posting as ur usual self.

most of bminus's posts r mostly nothing, excuses, or thin cases. but the big thing is that there ARE posts in a way that makes me feel like theyre just posts to be like "yeah im here!" so to both avoid getting lurker killed and to make it seem like youre active so as to avoid getting put in the lurker pool.

like i said, it wasnt anything i could actually work w/ because there is nothing there. you were in the back of my mind, but i was more interested in more scummy people like infi because they had posts we could read.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anidav posted:

What do you guys think of SC64?

i think hes nice and i like him :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

I’ll post here what I just posted in my mason chat, since it applies to more than just bif

It is day 1. Do you realize that we will almost be incredibly wrong in our reads? I don’t enjoy spending an insane amount of time making cases on d1 content. You’ve played games with me before and, you should know that I come on strong once there’s actual content to discuss (deaths,night actions, etc)
Ive provided reads, admittedly not at the detailed level of some people, but I’ve been around for all of d1

that doesnt excuse your complete lack of anything. im the same way, i suck rear end on d1, i hate d1, d1 loving sucks. but ive still been trying to post and you havent been until now when it turns out you have the chance to be lynched

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is gonna be fun :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

The Ninth Layer posted:

Bif I'm joining this battle, do you want me attacking the front or back row.

same but im going front row

i recommend everyone to go front row as well :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Prince of Space posted:

I'm pretty sure only Ma/Bif decides if'n you're on the battle list, and you ain't on it Ninth Layer.

expect the unexpected imho

• Locked thread