Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
yo guess whos internet fuckin broke

anyways sup im fabio and im great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

all I know is that i wanna shoot stuff

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

i wanna be in the back so i can shoot texans in the face

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

from halfway across the country

i have a thing

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

lol u hosed up

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

no i bend over and kill people with goatse

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

im reading but also rum is good

yum yum rum tobbs is scum

##vote tg

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

And not to beat a dead horse, but if you skimmed the thread and read KB's post, or any of the replies to it, you might have been inclined to reply.

Why gripe about an innocuous statement and ignore probably the most important thing any town player should be doing?
quick question what the gently caress does this mean

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

happy new year nerds

havent read the thread yet so no hot takes

generic opinion anybody pushing for an early dump or voting people to -3 or below is ultra scum

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##unvote

still no internet

this sucks

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, deadline tomorrow, guess I better start at least trying to play.

I still can't read much of the thread, so here's what I can do on a skim:

- TG's claim is kinda weak sauce but I don't think there's anything inherently scummy about it. His reaction is very strong, but I could also see this as a town player with a cool ability getting upset for being called scummy when he's trying to be helpful. Like a bodyguard getting scrutinized when he implies he's bulletproof or something.

- Kash is making mountains out of molehills. In a normal game, soft claiming on D1 would be stupid, but considering those powers are going to be relevant for KingB pretty much immediately? Not so much.

- MMT is on to something scrutinizing his thought processes. Not sure I'm ready to vote him yet, but he's on my radar, and I'd absolutely do so to avoid a no-dunk.

- Related to powers talk, I'm super good bait for sussing out scum in our line-up, so I'm going to lightning rod myself here: One of my powers is that I can shoot anyone from anywhere. To state the implications of that outright, I can shoot their back row from our back row.

KingB, let me shoot their guys they think are safe. Let me surprise them early, before they get word of it and adapt. And let me, if it comes to that, get murdered by scum because I'm too dangerous to let live.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Then, what, they put ranged guys on the front lines just to kill me? Or they just hide and don't use their healers at all? The former seems very unlikely, and the latter would be very good for us. I don't see how not telling the King to use my cool powers is pro town.

The only way I'd be super useful in late game is if I waited in the wings long enough to shoot their general in the face, but I'm not willing to gamble on living that long.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, this feels like someone trying really, really hard to fake anger and throwing out kinda nonsensical complaints. (I can't really articulate why, but they seem super fake to me.)

Making a big hubbub about this to distract from scumhunting sounds like exactly the kind of thing someone would do in game like this, so, on second thought...

##vote Kashuno

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

okay lol that was the best possible time to simulpost

I don't even know what my votecount is (still on mobile), but this is a 25 player game, still a day away from deadline. Why would I fake claim to save myself NOW?

I'm going to keep an eye on the thread as best I can for now, but I'm even happier with my vote than I was like a minute ago.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Are you aware that the person making battle decisions explicitly asked that you not do what you just did?
No, no I was not.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This stopped being fun pretty much the moment I got banished to mobile.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Final thoughts before I gently caress off back to exile:

MMT cool.

Kash tryhard.

TG kinda drive by.

Hoping more people talk tomorrow.

Especially hoping internet comes back tomorrow so I can contribute properly.

Sorry if I actually hosed up, King. My reasons made sense at the time.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Quid is scum
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Quick, King B, say Kash is acting scummy, I wanna see if he'll vote you too

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Still stuck on mobile. Hoping it was just that they didn't fix it over a holiday weekend. The alternative is that the modem is busted.

I welcome death. (Also lol at TG still banging on about the case on me like five pages after I last posted.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm bad at big games at the best of times, but on mobile, when I can't even read the thread without having to deal with this tiny-rear end screen that turns everything into a giant wall of text, I am incredibly useless.

Sorry to everyone who had expectations for me to rock my return to Mafia

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm vote leader by a large margin and I won't even be home from work before deadline, so here are my final words:

Kash is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:ghost: Don't ride my rear end. (It's a mule, anyways.)

• Locked thread