Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

A Current Votecount

Votecount for Day 1

b-minus1 (3): Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, 50 pounds of bread, PMush Perfect, flerp
Quidthulhu (3): CCKeane, flerp, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Hal Incandenza, flerp
Anomalous Amalgam (3): got off on a technicality, Chic Trombone, PMush Perfect, got off on a technicality, Derby Ghost
Hal Incandenza (1): got off on a technicality, 50 pounds of bread, got off on a technicality, 50 pounds of bread, got off on a technicality
Chic Trombone (1): 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam
Derby Ghost (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
50 pounds of bread (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
got off on a technicality (0): 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread
flerp (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
CCKeane (0): Chic Trombone, flerp, flerp, Chic Trombone, flerp, flerp

Not Voting (1): b-minus1

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 3 hours, 12 minutes.

Still think AA is our best shot at dunking a scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that sure is some timing, yeup.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

cool mischaracterizations, wrong conclusions, and inability to infer very obvious meanings

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

Who is this directed at? Why do you keep posting ambiguously directed or opinionated things?

very obviously you

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

in all honesty i don't think i'm being particularly ambiguous with my posting, i am being more stream-of-consciousness than i normally am and that probably would translate better to like, discord/a chat program vs. forum posting but gently caress it i lurk like a mofo when i stop to think about organized posting because of stupid anxiety bullshit so this is what y'all getting

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

and what is it that you think i am doing?

[2 hrs to deadline by the way]

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

see the problem with that read is that it requires my content to be fake and it's..... not

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

[2 hrs to deadline by the way]

-3 to AA, -5 to Hal/b/Quid tie for those not keeping up with VF

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

see the problem with that read is that it requires my content to be fake and it's..... not

that said you've clearly made up your mind about my posting and there's little that i can do to change your mind tonight so i'll not poo poo up the thread with further protesting my innocence or w/e and let my reads stand for themselves

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

Am I scum, Chic?

nah, had a scumread earlier when you weren't engaging, right now i just think you're wrong as heck

it's clear to me now that you were busy irl

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

you're gonna construe that to be scummy af somehow but whateverrrr

i need to go to bed soon i have a job interview at 8 am tomorrow morning but i'll try to stay on as long as i can :sun:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

thinking about it my only really strong read either way is AA (as scum, to state the obvious)

i lean scum on fiddy and am pretty neutral on pretty much everyone else

which is better than where i usually am d1 tbh normally i have 0 strong reads at all

maybe there really is something to this posting more being engaging thing

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

my vote's on who i want to lunch already

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

can we just figure out who we're dunking so i can go to bed in peace

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that's -3 with ~1hr left before deadline

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

pmush is also a she

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 1

Anomalous Amalgam (4): got off on a technicality, Chic Trombone, PMush Perfect, got off on a technicality, Derby Ghost, CCKeane, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza
Chic Trombone (3): 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, Quidthulhu, Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane, got off on a technicality
Hal Incandenza (2): got off on a technicality, 50 pounds of bread, got off on a technicality, 50 pounds of bread, got off on a technicality, Anomalous Amalgam, flerp, got off on a technicality
b-minus1 (1): Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, 50 pounds of bread, PMush Perfect, flerp, Quidthulhu, flerp
Quidthulhu (1): CCKeane, flerp, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, Hal Incandenza, flerp, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza
Derby Ghost (0): PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
50 pounds of bread (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
got off on a technicality (0): 50 pounds of bread, 50 pounds of bread
flerp (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
CCKeane (0): Chic Trombone, flerp, flerp, Chic Trombone, flerp, flerp

Not Voting (1): b-minus1

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 17th, 2018 at 9 p.m. PST -- that's in about 52 minutes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

:nallears:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i'm gonna go to bed now

if i'm the dunk-ee, please dunk AA tomorrow

peace

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

uuuuuugh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

like i know that's unhelpful and i'll need to reread in a new light since they were my one big read but for right now just

uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I've never done open night before, what's the rules on this? can I keep playing as normal? I need to respond to several ppl.

can't vote but can post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

That's a pretty steep turnaround from yesterday coming after most of the thread has switched on me

Hmm

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm doing stuff to get ready for a family friends funeral tonight but should be around tomorrow

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

do you think flerp (who you voted for, but didn't get counted because one #), derby, and b- (and maybe me) are scumteam???

i know it's been said already but uh is there a reason that this scumteam is out of the question orrrr

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

also hi i see deadline is tonight

i have had 0 motivation to do a reread but will try to muster some up tonight i guess

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

a bit over 3 hours left until deadline huh

##vote flerp out of the two i'd prefer this dunk i think, though i'll switch if we need it

kinda doubtful we manage to dunk at all atm

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

was this post directed towards me?

no??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

flerp posted:

anyways im -2 and in class so im a watcher, watched quid n1 and saw nobody

you're -3 ???

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

siiiiigh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Assuming 3 scum, I think we're at MYLO? iirc that's the right term yeah??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

it's been so long since i played consistently that i honestly can't recall

also quid: do you still think i'm scum?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I like how I got downgraded from scum to question marks suddenly

yeah i think it's odd along with the fact he never mentioned me, who he's thought was scum all game long

hmmmmmmm.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

yeah i'm feeling it ##vote Quid

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

this game is so quiet now

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

so i'm thinking quid / fiddy / [undecided] scumteam at the moment

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

fiddy's been patently useless all game, quid's turnout today is weird for previously mentioned reasons

i believe flerp's watcher claim

i'm wavering between b- and nevergirls for my last scumpick atm, hal seems town to me

would really like to hear from derby ghost or really anyone tbh

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

am i gonna have to call a content game to resurrect this thread?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

I believe flerp, as much as it pains me to say so

how do you feel about quid and fiddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

@fiddy and derby ghost

where ya'll at

i don't like to be the lurker callout person bc i understand real life is a thing but

fiddy's last post was on Jan 22nd and Derby's was Jan 18th (in this thread anyways)

• Locked thread