Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

@fiddy and derby ghost

where ya'll at

i don't like to be the lurker callout person bc i understand real life is a thing but

fiddy's last post was on Jan 22nd and Derby's was Jan 18th (in this thread anyways)

that's 2 days ago and 6 days ago respectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i mean it's obvs bc we weren't on the pmush dunk but i mean c'mon you don't even spare a sentence for how it affects your top scumpick? that's weird as poo poo

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

unless i am missing something i guess??

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Quidthulhu posted:

And yet both of you failed to mention that I was clearly only focused on only the PMush people at the time, and instead chose to focus on the fact that I wasn’t looking at two people not voting PMush.

Isn’t it weird that “obvious fact” hasn’t come up until just now through all of your discussion of this? Its pretty weird to me.

there's no need to condescend

i'm legit annoyed with this post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

anyways the long and short of it is i'm not scumm- i am in fact newspaper larry the vanilla town and i am very firmly feeling in my gut that quid is scum

and now i am going to go to bed, goodnight you miserable idiots

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i was offended at your condescension, which it seems like you're still doing

cool. not obnoxious at all. and hey it is mylo, but here's the thing: i'm not loving it up right now. I am very, very sure my vote is on scum

also i pointed out it was mylo before i got mad at you quid, don't misrepresent the situation

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

like honestly don't talk down to people that poo poo is hella unattractive

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

blargh i'm probably getting too tilted for a dumb forums game

sorry ya'll i'll try to cool it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

because you wanted to throw the trail off of yourself duuuuuuhhhhhh