Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I’m the episode where they scalp high holiday tickets

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, good

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Follow your heart ❤️

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

"anomalous is right" *canned laughter*

bad joke aside explain these posts

what's there to explain about these obvious joke posts.

why didn't you ask anyone else to explain their obvious joke posts?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

didn't get a feeling from anybody else's bad joke posts, but got a vibe from those duhhhhh

also i thought about it overnight and yeah i'm gonna ##vote AA

I mean I get it, d1 pretty much all we have to go on is "vibes".

I don't think AA is scum simply because he's posting so much

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

maybe i'm Out Of The Loop meta-wise but i don't think the average scum is more likely to lurk than the average town

My anecdotal evidence from past games this year suggests otherwise :shrug:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp knows

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

Right now I am just laughing about all the discussion being revolved around me. Am I scummy, or are the people who vote me scummy?

Initially I didn't like you kind of defending me by questioning bee movie, but then bee movie responded in the oddest way of ever forever.

Now AA is weird because he said the smart thing, then turned it into the dumb thing, but why?!

Then chic is like, hey AA, the thing you did before the dumb thing was weird, but the dumb thing is weird too so take this, then he went aha-chacha and did that thing.

Then flurpee was like, hey I'm a bug fluffy rabbit, don't kill the bees, and now I'm like, whaaaat?

Phone posting bc have to get the kids but I don’t like this post at all

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Chic has posted more times today than I have ever seen her post in a game in the last 5 years.

I don't know what it means but it's an observation

I think I only played with her once and she was p quiet iirc. that said the extra posting behavior should be encouraged. It's not like it's 0-content

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

got off on a technicality posted:

I also realize that the meta might be hostile to policy lynching lurkers on D1 but gently caress it.

~ quoted for truth ~

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I'm solo parenting and not sure if I'll be able to be functional for deadline.

Thoughts on people who have votes on them

b-minus1 - not sure here. I think the vote on 50lbs was sincere. however it was followed by like three backtracking essays. would vote to avoid nolynch.

quid - ok, I'm thinking that quid is scum, potentially with b-. TO ME, it seemed clear that b- wasn't saying definitely there were 4 scum in game. I think quid was light bussing them, or zeroed in on them, then it got out of hand and disappeared. imho, prime lynch target.

aa - like I said before, lots of content, I don't think a good d1 lynch.

hal - suspicious. posted above " I keep looking but no one has said anything interesting" when frankly a lot of interesting posts have been made. and other than that, no contribution... this is my second choice for lynch.

chic - I don't think is scum. not getting that "vibe", good d1 content. I think aa's vote on chic is misguided.

## vote quid

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Right now I am just laughing about all the discussion being revolved around me. Am I scummy, or are the people who vote me scummy?

Initially I didn't like you kind of defending me by questioning bee movie, but then bee movie responded in the oddest way of ever forever.

Now AA is weird because he said the smart thing, then turned it into the dumb thing, but why?!

Then chic is like, hey AA, the thing you did before the dumb thing was weird, but the dumb thing is weird too so take this, then he went aha-chacha and did that thing.

Then flurpee was like, hey I'm a bug fluffy rabbit, don't kill the bees, and now I'm like, whaaaat?

I called this out earlier - I don't like this post. It's like... Surprisingly unhelpful and doing nothing. But feels like 50 wants us to think it's helpful. 50 warrants a closer look depending on quid/b- situation imho

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I've never done open night before, what's the rules on this? can I keep playing as normal? I need to respond to several ppl.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Chic Trombone posted:

can't vote but can post

ok, I will be replying to quid and b- comments about me tonight

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

can you please explain what you mean by the "quid/b- situation"

What I meant b quid/b- situation is if quid were to be lynched (which was my first choice) or you (you were vote leader at the time of my post, iirc) then that would affect how I would view 50. the relation is both you an quid spent a lot time talking about 50 and your flip would have been helpful. put it another way, if you two are scum, then 50 almost surely is not, right? that said it's now n1, you lynched a vanilla town, there's more for me to look at.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't like this post. It says absolutely nothing.

It says I don't think AA is scum, what do you mean it says nothing

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Oh MAN, is this a scum post.

"I"m leaning neutral on b-minus and would really only vote to no dunk" to an immediate "quid is probably scum and MOST LIKELY WITH B-." That doesn't track at all. Also, notice: absolutely no mention of b-minus just hardcore defending me in a post literally three posts before this and yet never is connecting us together in a major way. How does that follow? The "light bussing" thing feels hardcore manufactured to me as well, although I might have been nice to b- earlier or something for all I know. Why would you make a major claim like that and not show your work with a quote? Feels like lazy scum needing to get something down on deadline day.

The AA opinion is really a null read at best - what in AA's content is good? The defending himself against Chic part? Does that mean you think Chic is scum? I don't know, because you mention Chic later but also have a null read opinion on her. Then Never names ANOTHER lurker as the other scum pick, and this post is done.

You are misquoting me - I didn't say "MOST LIKELY", I said "potentially". There's a huge difference. Sorry I didn't build a bunch of quotes for you - I got stuff going on, and yes deadline was coming and I wanted to share my thoughts. I think purposefully misquoting me stinks, and honestly I'm feeling like you're attacking me just because I voted for you. And you agreed with me on AA anyway, why are you calling it a null read?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Good morning goons. Quid and flerp's passion is inspiring.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Flerp is like an emotionless robot, how can you say this

biggest lie itt so far

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I can get on board with a pmush lynch, maybe. I am not convinced about chic, I think misguided town here on aa. Regarding quid I need to think about this some more.

What I DO think is extremely bad play is 50 right now. we're in d2 but 50 is just making jokes and no content, and tunneling on b- with nothing to back it up other than just saying

quote:

I already told you bee movie is the baddy, what more do you want from me?
and like, no other reason. In fact it all started with a d1 omgus and then didn't stop.

putting it down
## vote 50 pounds of bread

with no deadline I feel like we have time over the weekend and I'd urge everyone to look at 50. pmush and 50 interactions have been extremely friendly imho - something to consider.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp posted:

##vote pmush choo choo murderboat has arrived

flerp help me follow your heart here

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

PMush moving towards a vote on Never right after he (is that right, Neve?) comes back and makes a few “cases” (responses) feels real not genuine. Definitely hard for me to let go of this Chic / PMush / Never scenario when they keep doing scummy things!!

yes I'm a he. you're scenario is at least 33% wrong tho

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Alright so looks like I missed.... absolutely nothing this weekend. Cool 👍

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

We were all waiting on you to answer the question posed to you earlier and none of us could do anything until you did

What question is that? Or are you talking about where quid didn't like that I wanted to have a conversation about someone other than his picks?

Who are you gonna vote for today?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Scumtell. tbh stands for "TO BE HONEST" which contextually means the other things you said aren't honest, so you have to say tbh to let us know you are being honest. BUT if you haven't been honest then why would you be honest now, because the baddies are the liars and why would they not lie after saying they aren't lying?!?!?!?!?!

Still want to vote bee movie.

how about responding to my post earlier. you have given no reason to vote for b-.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

PMush Perfect posted:

I'd also vote b, (I started that drat train yesterday) never, (to avoid a no vote, no strong feelings otherwise) and Derby (same reason as flerp).

do you think flerp (who you voted for, but didn't get counted because one #), derby, and b- (and maybe me) are scumteam???

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

gently caress it I'm ready to follow flerp's heart

## vote pmush

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

The defensiveness when called out for voting me day one, duh.

The way bee movie reacted was not a townie reaction at all. Why votes ever got peeled off of bee movie I have no idea.

this is hella dumb, you're scum. rest of players need to wake up

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

:stare: what is this post

##vote nevergirlsofficial

what's wrong with it

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

flerp isn't scum you morons. come join us on team kill pmush....... no lynch is DUMB

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

2 hours to deadline

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

oooooooooooooooooookay

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Ah poo poo she did claim Miller didn’t she

I WAS WRONG

🤔

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I like how I got downgraded from scum to question marks suddenly

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah he leaves out 50 too I think for no apparent reason. Very strange to assume all the scum were on that vote, especially one that pretty much came together at the end in a rush

50 + quid + ???? scumteam

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah he leaves out 50 too I think for no apparent reason. Very strange to assume all the scum were on that vote, especially one that pretty much came together at the end in a rush

also quid gave me a bunch of poo poo for talking about 50

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

all the pieces are falling into place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I’m going back to my roots and following my heart

## vote quid

• Locked thread