Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Rad-daddio posted:

Who do I have to jerk off to get a thread made about me?

I am now owed a handy. This is forums law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

For Christ's sake just show me the cum vat

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I thought it was super rad that he writes romance novels.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
who is rad daddio

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

If I make a thread about myself do I then need to jerk off?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

dads friend steve posted:

If I make a thread about myself do I then need to jerk off?

don't act like you need an excuse

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I will take the role of Official GBS User Tribute Thread Handjob Witness #1, we still need two more witnesses and a notary public for this thing to go down

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
c'mon people my balls aren't getting any less full

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I heard the cramberry singer died

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

There’s a rumor going around that rad-daddio goes to walmart every sunday morning. He heads over to the clocks section and then unpackages the clocks, takes them apart, puts a sample of his feces inside each clock, then repackages them and puts them back on the shelf. He has been doing this for over 20 years and psychologists have been working on a new entry for the DSM-6 about this behavior.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
He's sure being a loving ingrate by not posting in the thread about him. :mad:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

rad-daddio has been banned from entering 16 different states for “felonious behavior with farm animals”.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Beefeater posted:

He's sure being a loving ingrate by not posting in the thread about him. :mad:

he's trying to get out of having to tug my junk

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

rad-daddio was once removed from a Jake Paul concert for singing too loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Pawn 17 posted:

rad-daddio was once removed from a Jake Paul concert for singing too loudly.

rad-daddio is a big fan of trans-Pacific YouTube snuff films #Logang

• Locked thread