Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

https://www.pe.com/2018/01/15/13-malnourished-children-people-found-chained-to-beds-in-perris-parents-jailed/

quote:

In a discovery that has stunned both authorities and neighbors in a suburban Riverside County neighborhood, 13 brothers and sisters who appeared to have been held captive by their parents in a Perris house were found early Sunday, Jan. 14, after one of them escaped and called 911.

Some of them were chained and padlocked to their beds inside the dark and foul-smelling house in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department said.

“The parents were unable to immediately provide a logical reason why their children were restrained in that manner,” sheriff’s officials said in a news release.

Authorities: "Why did you chain up 13 people?"

People who didn't mow lawn: "I dunno"

Anyway, if you know any white people with bad haircuts and unkempt lawns, they might be up to no good. Be suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
imagine having sex 13 times :catstare: jesus

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
id rather slice my neck open than have to live in the IE

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
imagine if the cops asked them why and they gave a logical answer

would the cops just chain the kids back up and leave

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
6BR/4Bath sex dungeon for rent, no phones, 13 sex slaves included

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you can't afford daycare for your 13 bundles of joy, there's always a rusty chain.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
oh man the Lanza cut is making a comeback

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010
He-Man reboot looking good.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
society needs to be less polite , look at this guy . If you saw him in a movie as the creeper weirdo you'd be like okay you went a little too far

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Burt Gherkin posted:

lmao

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Burt Gherkin posted:

lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Whitey gonna white

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This wouldn’t have happened if they’d had a good HOA.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

who has time to care for 13 kids, even immobile ones. get a stamp collection ya dinguses.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

who has time to care for 13 kids, even immobile ones. get a stamp collection ya dinguses.

that's 26k next year thanks to the doubling of the child tax credit by the trump administration

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
lovely people? in Riverside????

what is this world coming to?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It's okay the oldest of their 13 kids is 29.

I'm not making this up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

But judge, WE'RE CHRISTIAAAAAAAANSS!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
From the family photos I've seen, 10 of the children are girls. Given that the "mother" is 47 and the youngest child is 2, some DNA testing is in order to establish whether any sexual abuse has been happening.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

They have a shared Facebook page filled with photos of their kids all dressed in the same outfits. Of course. Religious crazies tend to do that. Plus the boys all had the same lovely haircut.

The last photos are from 2 years ago and I can't believe any of those "kids" are adults. They do all look sickly though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

id rather slice my neck open than have to live in the IE

Agreed.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

quote:

California records indicate a David Turpin is the principal of Sandcastle Day School, a private school that is located in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road in Perris. The address of the school matches that listed for the Turpins in public records

The school -- which opened in March 2011 -- has a total of six students, one each in fifth, sixth, eighth, ninth, 10th and 12th grades, according to the latest information from the state Department of Education.

The couple filed for bankruptcy the same year Sandcastle Day School opened, after accruing between $100,000 and $500,000 in debt, federal court documents show.

David Turpin had been an engineer for defense contractor Northrop Grumman, where he earned about $140,000 a year, the court record indicated. His wife was a homemaker.

When they declared bankruptcy, the Turpins had 12 children and "spoke about them highly," their attorney, Ivan Trahan, told the New York Times in an interview. He described them as "a very nice couple," noting that the family loved to visit Disneyland and visited the Anaheim theme park often.

"This is shocking," Tahan said of the accusations against the husband and wife.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

this is like the fourth time people have done something like this in the past 6 months, what the poo poo.
Oh, and of course their so malnourished the oldest ones still look like kids. I haven't finished reading the article yet but I feel like it's safe to assume they were home "schooled" as well.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

this is like the fourth time people have done something like this in the past 6 months, what the poo poo.
Oh, and of course their so malnourished the oldest ones still look like kids. I haven't finished reading the article yet but I feel like it's safe to assume they were home "schooled" as well.

Naturally. To the point their house was a registered school and the dad was a principal.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cowofwar posted:

6BR/4Bath sex dungeon for rent, no phones, 13 sex slaves included

airbdsm

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Disney people are loving weird and there's the proof.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I really wanna know what kind of weapons this pervert was making for that defence contractor.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Breakfast Feud posted:

I really wanna know what kind of weapons this pervert was making for that defence contractor.

weaponized meth. sadly it was released accidentally in the IE in the late 80s and whelp.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Breakfast Feud posted:

Malnourishment ray.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Picnic Princess posted:

They have a shared Facebook page filled with photos of their kids all dressed in the same outfits. Of course. Religious crazies tend to do that. Plus the boys all had the same lovely haircut.

The last photos are from 2 years ago and I can't believe any of those "kids" are adults. They do all look sickly though.

If you go back further on the FB page, those pictures are much older than that.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

everyone I knew from growing up homeschooled in a rural area was weird as hell, and some people took it to cult like child abusing extremes. I really think it needs much more governent oversight to prevent it from being used as a cover for child abuse. some people were relatively normal, though.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Roommate has 11 brothers and sisters. Their dad took care of all of them basically after their mother said she "turned lesbian."

He seems depressed about life mostly

And they all have names starting with L

After the 11th you might wear a condom. I know it's a big sacrifice tho

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
you have 13 kids how could you not have your lawn mowed, i have 4 and making them do choirs so i can post is one of the very few good things about having the god drat crumb snatchers

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Lolie posted:

If you go back further on the FB page, those pictures are much older than that.

it says in the article the oldest still looked like children because of malnutrition:(

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Been a little bit since the last big sex dungeon story, america was due

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Nice rapture face.

mrhappytongue
Oct 13, 2003

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

Burt Gherkin posted:

He-Man reboot Fight Club sequel looking good.

• Locked thread