Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I fell in love with my boyfriend, a fat guy while moderating Gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bolt.com

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
He was looking at yummy avacados in the farmers market and so was I. We didn’t find the yummy avacados we were after but we found something better:true love.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

grindr

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Working late at the dick sucking factory.
I was just wrapping up a long day and he was a fresh faced newbie that had to really be shown some thick ropes

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Fat AND a gbs moderator??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1Y6uAgNJY

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

He was a sk8er boi

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Which one?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

Which one?

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Spinster posted:

Which one?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Spinster posted:

Which one?

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Spinster posted:

Which one?

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Thats a good song but the mods only gently caress fat guys, and fat guys only gently caress them

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
If pick posts here this may well become the largest document ever committed to the net.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I needed help to charge a JO crystal and he was there... And the rest, is history!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

found him under a truck, OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

found him under a truck, OP

You sure know how to pick 'em!

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
I really wanted a speaking part in a community theater production.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

After three months of Goldilocks challenges his rear end in a top hat fit me a glove so I was allowed to rip his mask off

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinster posted:

Which one?

The one with the sexiest balls

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

We met through friends

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

The man's name?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
was bug chasing the local kmart mens room on a saturday night. this dude in tims took off his pyramid studded belt so he could choke me while depositing a rare strain of HIV up my rear end. I knew he was the one when I was making GBS threads out his poisoned dna, bugs rarer and possily more valuable than the market cap of bitcoin

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
At the morgue, I might have to ghost soon, he doesn't smell like he used to.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I wish my wife had an account because I'm curious myself

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
one day my gf takes up coding, the next thing i know she comes home a changed man

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Bummed a light from his ex, we were into each other for a while but it didn't work out but I started hanging out with him and his friends, he ex became my best friend and one night after drinking way too much we had sex and have been together ever since.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
he worked for spectrum. he came over to my house to see why my router kept taking a poo poo. we accidentally brushed hands while i was showing him the modem. it was celestial.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

He carried my printer for like two miles in the rain it was so sweet of him.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

local birdwatching club

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

At a dick sucking competition. I was the network IT guy making sure all the dicks were up and running properly (on linux ofc).

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I still havent really 'met' him, he just breaks into my house occasionally late at night and has his way with me then leaves without saying a word. Ive grown quite fond of him

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
We worked at two Starbucks that were right beside each other then I cyberstalked him and found him on Facebook

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I met him at a party and we went back to his place and I sucked his dilz and then he gave me the finger v claw in the mouth sex move and I knew he was the one.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I bought a piano from over seas and found him in the crate during the unpacking, he was scared at first but has calmed down since. He is a mute so that is weird but I can bribe him to clean with graham crackers.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I'm hoping this year I'll be able to answer this question. Fingers crossed

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I didn't so much meet him as he meat me

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i dont have a boyfriend:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I met your boyfriend, OP. He told me...he still loves you but doesn't know how to express his feelings.

• Locked thread