Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*beep, boop, beep, boop.*

*beast mode: [ENGAGED]*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-uJZGsjBPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0Tu1DNl8U

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

krampster2 posted:

*beep, boop, beep, boop.*

*beast mode: [ENGAGED]*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-uJZGsjBPE

Pretty sure Tyson isn't atheist.

quote:

I'm constantly claimed by atheists. I find this intriguing. In fact, on my Wiki page – I didn't create the Wiki page, others did, and I'm flattered that people cared enough about my life to assemble it – and it said "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an atheist." I said, "Well that's not really true." I said, "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an agnostic." I went back a week later it had been rewritten and it said "Neil deGrasse Tyson is an atheist." – again within a week – and I said, "What's up with that?" so I said "Alright, I have to word it a little differently." So I said, okay "Neil deGrasse Tyson, widely claimed by atheists, is actually an agnostic."

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
A physicist who doesn't believe in God is like a biologist who doesn't believe in evolution

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
nothing but low energy bald british guys, not even one mass shooting. sad!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
just lol if you don't believe in a higher power who promises you infinite wine in heaven

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

T.S. Smelliot posted:

A physicist who doesn't believe in God is like a biologist who doesn't believe in evolution

A race car driver who doesn't believe in witchcraft is like a zoologist who doesn't believe in horses

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Tired: agnosticism
Wired: deism

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

How come theyre all so ugly?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol next they're gonna troll him with a freaking epic loot crate... when he opens it... inside is le extremely random rage face!!!:D

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Want to 0wn trump??? Play video games:grin:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

surely there must be another way

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a hole-y ghost posted:

Gonna own trump so hard this weekend.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my name is Maynard from hit band, Tool, to tell you about how God. . . isn't what you think. . .

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Guess What... These Gamers Are Not Afraid To Drop The Covfefe Meme On U

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

16 Reasons Why: In the Trump Era, The Modding Community is More Important Than Ever

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Eat poo poo and die with your lovely /r/atheism clickbait video.

THANKS!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

EvilJoven posted:

Eat poo poo and die with your lovely /r/atheism clickbait video.

THANKS!

duke nukem was NOT an atheist

"kill em all and let god sort em out" duke

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

God says that if I murder you in a holy war I will go to heaven and get to run a train on 72 virgins

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
heres a little video to give you atheists an idea of how beast mode i go every sunday ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJgjhl1jbp8

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

So he's an agnostic atheist, got it. Unless he's an agnostic theist which judging by what he has previously said I doubt.

I know it's :goonsay: but gently caress why don't people understand what words mean before they use them.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Oh lord... oohh you are so big!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Fartbox posted:

God says that if I murder you in a holy war I will go to heaven and get to run a train on 72 virgins

One locomotive and 72 cabooses

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
why do these atheist hate god so much?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Smash it Smash hit posted:

why do these atheist hate god so much?

god didnt give me an n64 when i prayed for one. now i fight to bring him down

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Let's be real though, out of all the religions Christianity is the wildest ride, you have to buy into some crazy stuff like zombies, and gods turning into humans turning itno bread

Harry Potter and LOTR combined aren't as inventive as Christianity

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
God is a lobster. :downs:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

God is a lobster. :downs:

I'm a langostineist

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I'm an atheist. It's an intellectual decision that seems obvious. :shrug: I've been wrong about a lot of poo poo so I may be wrong about this too, but I doubt it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lol

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

I'm a langostineist

Sizzler is my temple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu3x45DyUgM

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thought you were dead op. I’m glad to see you’re not

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Spinster posted:

I'm an atheist. It's an intellectual decision that seems obvious. :shrug: I've been wrong about a lot of poo poo so I may be wrong about this too, but I doubt it.

At least you believe in poly-accounts

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

smoobles posted:

Let's be real though, out of all the religions Christianity is the wildest ride, you have to buy into some crazy stuff like zombies, and gods turning into humans turning itno bread

Harry Potter and LOTR combined aren't as inventive as Christianity

from there elisha went up to bethel. as he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, “go up, baldy! go up, baldy!” he turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fartbox posted:

you're already shitposting on GBS though, what would be different?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If God is real how me an atheeitits learn English? Checkmate,

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

At least you believe in poly-accounts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

For real though I know this forum is american mostly, so there's gotta be true believers itt

how do you justify your dumb-rear end faith in a religion like that

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
okay guys, I know the debates regarding faith, it's nature, it's reasons and all that have been going on for thousand of years, but right here, right now, on those very dead gay forums, we are going to settle this once and for all...

so riddle me this, christtards, if god is so powerful, could he make a rock so big that even he couldn't lift it? checkmate :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Creamed Cormp posted:

okay guys, I know the debates regarding faith, it's nature, it's reasons and all that have been going on for thousand of years, but right here, right now, on those very dead gay forums, we are going to settle this once and for all...

so riddle me this, christtards, if god is so powerful, could he make a rock so big that even he couldn't lift it? checkmate :smug:

sure why not

• Locked thread