Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Listen buddy I'm sorry you have work tomorrow and I'm fully aware that is 4 in the morning. No, I wasn't dropped on my head my mother loved me very much and she wasn't a sex worker. I'm trying to do a thing here rear end in a top hat, well gently caress you to.*walks away in a huff*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I'm well aware this is a residential neighborhood and the neighborhood has quiet hours, I share a house with my mother down the block, but I'm also aware of artistic integrity officer.

----------------

City of Glompton

No, nothing is fine and no, I do not want you to call an ambulance. What...you said wahmbulance? That's way harsh, guy.

Peg Sliderskew
Just because the night is uncaring doesn't mean you have to be as well. Good job being influenced by natural forces instead of thinking for yourself, dickhead.

Courtesy of Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oh you did NOT just throw an old shoe at me! What is this, 1915 and I'm a cartoon alleycat? I have serious issues with modern society and see NO EFFORT TO CORRECT FROM THE TOP so exCUUUSE me for assuming personalized grass-roots action is appropriate given the circumstances!

I'm keeping this shoe, good luck with just one now. Jerk.

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

*nervously* uhh no it wasn't me in fact i was out here trying to see who it was too

Scroon

Instead of all the negativity buddy, why don't you come join me? Screaming out frustrations into the void is better with a friend.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Been doing this three nights in a row and still haven't gotten my package from shadydropship.com

I'm certain I'm following the contact us instructions correctly

Robot Made of Meat

I screamed into the uncaring night and I wasn't even told to shut up. THAT'S how uncaring the night can be around these parts.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Scroon

Have you tried screaming into the caring night, though? Up to my neck in concerned well-wishers after every scream sesh.

Like, guys, I appreciate the love but really I gotta get this out of my system

Farecoal

There he go
screaming into the uncaring day but everyone is at work

BoldFrankensteinMir

Farecoal posted:

screaming into the uncaring day but everyone is at work

Sig by Heather Papps

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Well, thanks to thousands of years of progress, what was once mere howling at the moon is now a loud screamy-creamy retelling of my dissatisfaction with the modern world, yes.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
What? So you're saying it isn't the uncaring night yet, because that one guy down the street actually cares, and he's still up?
Fine. Just let me know when he goes to bed, so I can get this taken care of, okay?
Yeah, sure. Same to you, pal!

BoldFrankensteinMir

" It was Al, all the time ! Brother can you spaaaare aaaaa etherium future..."

I Dunno

Me: Help! Someone help me! I'm being attacked! Help!

Cruel neighbors: Holy poo poo you're so obnoxious.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Me: *wailing at the top of my lungs for my lost youth and broken heart*

Everyone else: Jesus loving Christ, would you get over yourself, you loving piece of poo poo

Scroon

Oh shoot I overslept; it's the uncaring morning already

wearing a lampshade

screaming, howling into the darkened skies, screaming my frustrations praying someone will hear and listen, suddenly a voice booms out across the heavens: "listen, you're 28, if I were your mother I'd charge you rent too."

City of Glompton

*me, screaming primally, hoping someone hears* Aaaaraaahhhgggggggaaaaajuhhhh! Gaaahhhhhhaarrrfffffffflllll!

*night* Oh my god shut up already I don't care!

*me, cleverly* Ahaha...care much, bithc? :smuggo:

I Dunno

Screaming loudly and passionately into the night, night after night, only to be told to shut up. But I can change the night. One day my devotion will make it love me. :smith:

google THIS

Me: What is it all for?!

My echo: Waaahh, what is it aww fow, abloobloobloo, that's what you sound like!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

City of Glompton posted:

*me, screaming primally, hoping someone hears* Aaaaraaahhhgggggggaaaaajuhhhh! Gaaahhhhhhaarrrfffffffflllll!

wearing a lampshade

City of Glompton posted:

Koishi Komeiji

Me: ...and my wife is cold and distant and I think I'm about to be fired and I just I don't don't know man.
Uncaring night: Have you tried lsd my dude?
Me: I actually took some about an hour ago.....and....did you just...whoooooaaaaaa :lsd:

BoldFrankensteinMir

This isn't working out so I'm gonna try switching it up.

*Cares into the unscreaming night, only to be told to speak up*

Sig by Heather Papps

wearing a lampshade

me: "EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART, MY LIFE IS UNRAVELLING, I PRAY FOR A SWIFT DEATH WITH EVERY WAKING MOMENT"
uncaring night: oh word?

alnilam

uncaring night: "u mad bro?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Encouraged and motivated by the echoes of my own anguished voice bouncing off the cold, hard walls of my neighbor's houses I shout, louder and louder- only to be halted by a sudden blast of lightning, followed immediately by a loud boom of thunder and finally, a chorus of transformers blowing up and exploding from the sudden surge of electromotive apathy. It was brilliant. It was loud. It was a coincidental cacaphony of couldn't care less...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

little munchkin
i actually think its good to scream into the uncaring night at 3AM in a heavily populated neighborhood

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

funmanguy

What time is it?
me: *thinking as quietly as possible that im worthless*

the other 7 billion people on the planet: "GOD! SHUT UP"

wwry
Me: I'm posting on websites right now, can it wait?

My son: I am very hungry father, I need food. We have no food in the ohouse and my tummy really hurts.

Me: We have no money for food, I'm very sorry.

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Encouraged and motivated by the echoes of my own anguished voice bouncing off the cold, hard walls of my neighbor's houses I shout, louder and louder- only to be halted by a sudden blast of lightning, followed immediately by a loud boom of thunder and finally, a chorus of transformers blowing up and exploding from the sudden surge of electromotive apathy. It was brilliant. It was loud. It was a coincidental cacaphony of couldn't care less...

wearing a lampshade

Screaming into the uncaring night and the night screams back, and we get into a contest of who can scream louder, each of us trying to outdo the other, until eventually, our throats raw and voices gone. Without speaking, flushed with tension and staring into each other's eyes as the rain pours down on us. We try to make out, but its impossible as the night is formless and doesn't have a mouth or anything, and we realize it wasn't meant to be. We part ways, but we knew we still cared deeply for one another, it's just that, personally, no tongue is a dealbreaker.

City of Glompton

albany academy posted:

Screaming into the uncaring night and the night screams back, and we get into a contest of who can scream louder, each of us trying to outdo the other, until eventually, our throats raw and voices gone. Without speaking, flushed with tension and staring into each other's eyes as the rain pours down on us. We try to make out, but its impossible as the night is formless and doesn't have a mouth or anything, and we realize it wasn't meant to be. We part ways, but we knew we still cared deeply for one another, it's just that, personally, no tongue is a dealbreaker.

drilldo squirt

Expressing my secret anguish into the endless darkness the darkness speaks back, " What do you expect me to do about it? How is this helping you loving baby?"

----------------

Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
byobdame's vacation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7BPcOksCJQ

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Elie Wiesel: This is not what my work was intended for?? :confused:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

Starman Super DX posted:

Elie Wiesel: This is not what my work was intended for?? :confused:

That's funny, I imagine him saying the exact same thing in the exact same inflection about Boys from Brazil.

Content:

I scream, you scream, we all scream into the uncaring night, only to be told to shut up.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

hockey jockey posted:

Just because the night is uncaring doesn't mean you have to be as well. Good job being influenced by natural forces instead of thinking for yourself, dickhead.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

• Locked thread