Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
But who is the most incompetent dumbfuck? Tune in at 11pm to find if it even matters anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s u

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
So you work from the white house OP?

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I bet this country still wont have its poo poo together before star citizen is even released

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I hosed ops mom

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

I took a $49,000 loan for my truck at 22 percent.

I make $31,000 a year.

why can't the greatest cuntry on earth protect its heros.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

please do not poo poo talk sgt chow down

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I gently caress in love ournightmare hell government. Gin scented years run down my face as I praise big brother

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
those clowns in congress

what a bunch of clowns

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pap smear posted:

please do not poo poo talk sgt chow down

sgt chowdown is a good man who just loves his dogs

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Guy Mann posted:

those clowns in congress

what a bunch of clowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfryl9gEf4

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Cuck Shumer and Bitch McConnell.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's not like the US government has any power or anything, its fine

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

US government owns bones.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I feel good that I haven't lived long enough to really have any responsibility for these chucklefucks in Congress.

Lol at any of you who still support these can-kicking political tribes. Vote these fucks out of office and go third party.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

This but uniroincly

gently caress the troops

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
My father was a disabled veteran, so I won't poo poo-talk the military, but I do work in an insurance call center and let me tell you, some vets are extremely entitled.

"WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU MEAN MY PRIMARY CARE COPAY WENT UP TO 30 BUCKS? LISTEN HERE YOU loving oval office, I WENT TO FALLUJAH RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE"

Meanwhile I just mute my mic and let them rant while I document the call and check my company email. We're supposed to be allowed to disconnect them if they start cursing, but it reflects poorly on our score, so I just let them air their grievances and then assist them any way I can. The only time I get really upset is when they go full MAGA Fox News, and I'm not allowed to say "Motherfucker, you're bitching about the same plans that are paying for your treatment you ungrateful jarhead! You can't complain about entitlements, WHILE ON THE PHONE BEGGING FOR MORE ENTITLEMENTS."

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

My father was a disabled veteran, so I won't poo poo-talk the military, but I do work in an insurance call center and let me tell you, some vets are extremely entitled.

"WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU MEAN MY PRIMARY CARE COPAY WENT UP TO 30 BUCKS? LISTEN HERE YOU loving oval office, I WENT TO FALLUJAH RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE"

Meanwhile I just mute my mic and let them rant while I document the call and check my company email. We're supposed to be allowed to disconnect them if they start cursing, but it reflects poorly on our score, so I just let them air their grievances and then assist them any way I can. The only time I get really upset is when they go full MAGA Fox News, and I'm not allowed to say "Motherfucker, you're bitching about the same plans that are paying for your treatment you ungrateful jarhead! You can't complain about entitlements, WHILE ON THE PHONE BEGGING FOR MORE ENTITLEMENTS."

Yeah sure you're definitely the superior one in this story holy poo poo

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Mr.Tophat posted:

So you work from the white house OP?

Hehe

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

it's eleven op get explaining

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

US government full of incompetent dumbfucks

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

I got something to say. I killed your baby today. News at 11.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Yeah sure you're definitely the superior one in this story holy poo poo

I try to look past it because most vets do deserve sympathy and aid, but I don't automatically assume they're heroes; they had a lovely job to do and they did it, and doing that job and being trained for that job makes a lot of them pretty hosed in the hear -- moreso if they were hosed in the head beforehand.

So I try to be patient. They don't call me when things are going well for them -- for many, I am simultaneously their last hope and the biggest impediment for/to living comfortably, if at all. Many of them are barely literate and need assistance with even the most basic aspects of our admittedly complicated plans, and my job is to facilitate their understanding and assist them in any way I can, which is often very limited, so I don't mind the occasional rant.

Again, I don't consider all veterans to be heroes. Some are; some have risked (and lost) life and limb to save people. Most aren't -- injured in action, during training, during mundane tasks that aren't exclusive to the military. Veterans aren't all heroes, but almost all of them are victims.

And the incompetent chickenhawk motherfuckers in charge are the victimizers.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I do like that the people responsible for the government shutdown set it up so they still get their paychecks.

Imagine that, doing your job so poorly, everyone underneath you has to quit working, but you still get to keep your salary and benefits?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
To be fair, it just gives "President" Trump more Executive Time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i cant wait for north korea to nuke us.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
*barges into the thread, panting and sweating*

I DIDN'T... huff.... KNOW YOU WORKED FOR THE US GOVERNMENT... puff... OP!!!!

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Tonetta posted:

But who is the most incompetent dumbfuck? Tune in at 11pm to find if it even matters anymore

Its your dick.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

they're just puppets of the rulers of a capitalist economic system, OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I tuned in at 11 and learned nothing

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Its your dick.

So it doesn't matter?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol, hope hicks literally has a job as a retard masturbator.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

id do it for 179k US a year too

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Since when did she become a White House Press Secretary?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

This but uniroincly

gently caress the troops

Suck my dick.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Some poll asked me if I knew a list of people and the list was of people like Paul Manafort, Huckabee Sanders and some... person named Hope Hicks?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

An enlisted johnson

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dope Dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
My friend who works for the VA and has a PhD but has to have medicaid bc he's too poor lol and says a bunch of his clients come in complaining about SJWs and liberals being triggered whilst not being able to function irl ftw

• Locked thread