Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I know it seems far fetched but there's something not right about him. His whole backstory makes no sense at all. I don't get the impression that he's lying, I think he really believes the account of himself he gives. I'm positive he's been brainwashed. How would I know for sure? I've been trying out various phrases that no-one would realistically ever say but thus far none of them seem to have activated him. Should I even try to activate him? I can't think of anyone in the office that's an obvious target but we are within walking distance of some government buildings. I mean, better he be activated while there's time to call the cops and stop him, right? He's a nice guy and I get along with him but the thought that he might one day get up from his desk and go shoot the Prime Minister has me rattled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
have u tried sucking his weener OP?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah suck his dick op. :a2m:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

super farting robot

Office Man

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

go shoot the Prime Minister

is the prime minister the mold from which all other ministers are created

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah suck his dick op. :a2m:

:a2m: best smiley

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Whisper in his ear "Crank dat, OHHHHHH"

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Another time I regret not seeing that movie. Who knew it would be so important?

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
Laputan machine

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Just keep winking at him and saying stuff "let me know when it's time to, you know, well actually I guess you wouldn't... Ah well, you'll know when you know and when you do, just let me know, I'd be glad to help brother" and then do chk chk brrrrrr gun noises at coworkers quietly when they walk by, you'll gain his handler's trust in no time

Harsh But True
Oct 13, 2016
You probably need to whisper the trigger phrase in his ear. Just saying it aloud won't do anything.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The trigger phrase only works when he is fully erect.

Harsh But True
Oct 13, 2016
I only work when I'm fully erect tbh.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I do stumble upon the phrase and I don't manage to stop him am I legally or morally responsible for whatever he does even if I had the best of intentions? I imagine the North Koreans would have their sleeper agents activate to a North Korean phrase so I'm probably pissing in the wind. Would a mild electrical shock jolt someone out of their brainwashing?

albany academy posted:

Just keep winking at him and saying stuff "let me know when it's time to, you know, well actually I guess you wouldn't... Ah well, you'll know when you know and when you do, just let me know, I'd be glad to help brother" and then do chk chk brrrrrr gun noises at coworkers quietly when they walk by, you'll gain his handler's trust in no time

This is something I hadn't considered. His handler is bound to be someone close to him right? They wouldn't just stick an important agent into some lovely IT job for no reason. One reason might be to keep him somewhere his handler can keep an eye on him. gently caress! I have no idea who that might be. That's my real target.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Magius1337est posted:

Laputan machine

I -- am not -- a -- machi --

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am not a number! I am a free man!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
you're the handler OP

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Be the change you wish to see in the world

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Have you considered that he is there to kill you op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nooner posted:

have u tried sucking his weener OP?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I know it seems far fetched but there's something not right about him. His whole backstory makes no sense at all. I don't get the impression that he's lying, I think he really believes the account of himself he gives. I'm positive he's been brainwashed. How would I know for sure? I've been trying out various phrases that no-one would realistically ever say but thus far none of them seem to have activated him. Should I even try to activate him? I can't think of anyone in the office that's an obvious target but we are within walking distance of some government buildings. I mean, better he be activated while there's time to call the cops and stop him, right? He's a nice guy and I get along with him but the thought that he might one day get up from his desk and go shoot the Prime Minister has me rattled.

Where do people get these hilarious red texts? Seriously.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Man... chu.. rian? Oh you mean Manchukuo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spinster posted:

Where do people get these hilarious red texts? Seriously.

https://secure.somethingawful.com/products/titlechange.php

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Does he have really nice nails ?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Nvm I thought it said manucurian candidate

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Put his dong in your mouth and start sucking on it furiously

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
How about leave him alone and he leave you alone you loving busy body prick

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kuato posted:

How about leave him alone and he leave you alone you loving busy body prick

See something say something

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blue Train posted:

See something say something

What I want to "see" is the op sucking this dude's fat hog like it was going out of style. What I'll "say" is 'lol'.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

drat. Of course I meant what forum do you post in to get slammed with such apropos mockery?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
How close is he to his mom OP

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Spinster posted:

Another time I regret not seeing that movie. Who knew it would be so important?

It's really good! Angela Lansbury is the mom in it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

TOUCH PENIS GO WEST

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

LOOK AROUND

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Sounds like you're crushing hard OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Use your mouth (tongue and lips) to really just wail on this motherfuckers prick and ball sack I'm super serious it may be the only way to save your life and.... Find love??? (Of dick)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Spinster posted:

drat. Of course I meant what forum do you post in to get slammed with such apropos mockery?
sometimes, a big red title says more about whoever bought it than the person that has it

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spinster posted:

You gotta poo poo post hard and with a purpose.
<---

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jan 23, 2018

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Post his backstory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Oh to be a manchurian candidate.

We all live our own lies. Some bigger than others.

But to pick up the phone and hear The Word and then to know.

To truly know what your purpose is.

• Locked thread