Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
My boyfriend and I are looking to share a 1 bed x 1 bath apartment (not a studio) that is fully furnished, non-student, within walking distance of campus, and doesn’t exceed $500~ rent split between each of us. (Lower than that is even better!) My current lease ends in May but we’re looking to move into an apartment in August. Right now I’m renting a room in a house so I have little to no knowledge on which complexes to avoid and which to look into. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm the nude flasher guy and i will strike again.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*replies with the username Sexual Redditor*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

My boyfriend and I are looking to share a 1 bed x 1 bath apartment (not a studio) that is fully furnished, non-student, within walking distance of campus, and doesn’t exceed $500~ rent split between each of us. (Lower than that is even better!) My current lease ends in May but we’re looking to move into an apartment in August. Right now I’m renting a room in a house so I have little to no knowledge on which complexes to avoid and which to look into. Any suggestions?
I'm pretty sure the only fully furnished apartments you're going to find are going to be student housing. You'll find plenty that have a stove, refrigerator, and maybe a microwave. Beyond that, you're on your own furniturewise.

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

Some of you are pretty cool but don't come to school tomorrow :jihad:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Ahhhh were I live sucks. Nothing happens.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

As someone from a Coastal region, you couldn't even afford slum housing on these requirements.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pro-tip to all you white people in my town-- don't be afraid to drive literally five minutes more to the grocery store where non-whites shop. You can get way more spices for 1/2 the price. $6 for Bay Leaves? Come the gently caress on.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
everyone in my town sucks except me because I am the smartest also why I can’t get laid

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
For God's sake learn how to pick flowers.

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Recently joined local over/under betting pool for number of ODs this week. Seeking savvy entrepreneurs willing to go the extra mile to help fix the numbers. Potential funeral costs paid up front.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I left the keys in my truck and someone stole it. Please keep a lookout for a yellow truck that says Pussy Wagon on the back.

Deadmeat Redux
Jan 9, 2005

Little lost BYOB
The Brooklynites have taken over; I'm moving to the burbs.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Guess we're protesting again. Hope the cops don't do something hosed up. (hahahhaa they will)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm still the nude flasher guy and if you haven't seen my penis... you will.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

let it mellow posted:

everyone in my town sucks except me because I am the smartest also why I can’t get laid

im the smartest person where i live and the head of my local branch of mensa and still i cant get laid. lonely is the lot of the lighthouse keeper

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Hey I heard our city is on the finalist list for the new Amazon headquarters. Congrats! Whether or not you want them to move here, this is a sign that we are a tech and business hub to be reckoned with. I am sure a lot of hard work went into that bid and the people who worked on it are to be congratulated.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

im the smartest person where i live and the head of my local branch of mensa and still i cant get laid. lonely is the lot of the lighthouse keeper

I'm the head of my local menses chapter and literally swimming in pussy

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
Giving footjob for L&M's. Just between checks from the mill so this sweaty deal won't last much longer

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Car prowl theft
My truck was broken into 2 nights ago on [redacted] off of larch way. I'm an idiot for leaving some of these things in my truck but they got my computer, ipod, 7 pairs of sunglasses, some prescribed Vicodin for my kidney stones, snap-on leathermans tool, work tools, 2 olympus stylus tough cameras, wool sweater and some money. Make sure your vehicles are secure and if you happen to see any of these items around please let me know. I have reported this information to the police.

:thunk:

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Update #4 - Tortillas at Ray's Super Grocery
Just an update on my posts from yesterday, Monday and last Thursday - I went in and spoke to the manager again and he confirmed that they no-longer sell the good tortillas they used to sell because the company that makes them has gone out of business. I demanded to know when they would be getting a replacement 'premium' tortilla brand (as I've said many times before the cheap ones are also unethically sourced and also make me gassy) and he didn't know but said 'I guess you could ask corporate.' He was a bit rude to me and I think he just wanted me to leave, but what you expect with someone who works retail for a living

I'll keep you all updated the second I head anything more.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

THE GHOST DEMON VISITED ME AGAIN LAST NIGHT

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Serak posted:

Update #4 - Tortillas at Ray's Super Grocery
Just an update on my posts from yesterday, Monday and last Thursday - I went in and spoke to the manager again and he confirmed that they no-longer sell the good tortillas they used to sell because the company that makes them has gone out of business. I demanded to know when they would be getting a replacement 'premium' tortilla brand (as I've said many times before the cheap ones are also unethically sourced and also make me gassy) and he didn't know but said 'I guess you could ask corporate.' He was a bit rude to me and I think he just wanted me to leave, but what you expect with someone who works retail for a living

I'll keep you all updated the second I head anything more.
Thanks. Keep us posted.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys I know there is a sticky for things going on this weekend, but Im from out of town and think Im special enough to deserve my own post about this

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Apparently I'm on REDDIT now
Great! First of all, I want you to know I am posting here COMPLETELY OF MY OWN VOLITION
I love living here. I am not being held captive or being forced to do anything against my will
THANKS

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
This town has really gone down the shitter. Used to be you could score top-shelf glass to smoke down at the skate park next to Savers. But now every time me and my girl cruise down there there's like six totally lit homeless guys throwing half-empty cans of Molson Ice and screaming about A-rab mind control rays and blasting a police scanner. Used to be you could wander the woods high as a kite and pass out in the ravine behind the AM/PM. But ever since the Morris boy was killed by the chimichanga strangler last November they got the whole loving area fenced off. This town used to be real cool, but I'm seriously thinking about packing my bags and heading to Alpha City.

Love Rat fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jan 24, 2018

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005
Jerry sucks

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Jerry said to say HE RULES

splurgershnitzl
Jan 19, 2018
I live in a tiny remote tourist town. It's primarily composed of tourists, people who've lived there their entire lives, internationals and the druggies/alkies that can't make a living anywhere else. The sub is entirely used to source and discuss the quality of the local heroin.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Yep, this meme about local birdlife is still a winner.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I've been hanging out down by the docks lately. Everyone is all 'we don't have docks' and 'this state is landlocked' and 'that is the cesspool' but I...I've been getting a lot of thinking done. Wherever it is i am.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm still the nude flasher guy and if you haven't seen my penis... you will.

Seen one ya seen em all. :jerkbag:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Saw a black guy driving around the neighborhood making frequent stops looking at houses,pretty sure he was casing them. Decided to follow them for a while and finally got brave enough to confront them after i called hubby to come out with his gun. Turns out he was just a delivery driver. Oh well, better safe than sorry

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Jeff has been coming to me while I'm stuck here. It is a cesspool, but Jeff calls it 'the neighborhood'...but I don't know.
I hosed up. His name's Jerry. They sound the same to me...WHATEVER

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Did anyone else find used condoms underneath their cars exhaust? I think someone's loving cars again.

(This actually happened)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
*gets into long flamewar about hole-in-the-wall burrito joint preferences*

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Did anyone else find used condoms underneath their cars exhaust? I think someone's loving cars again.

(This actually happened)

I am watching. Unpaid, mind. I do watch, and I see everyone loving pipes left and right. What can you do?

hot date tonight!
Jan 13, 2009

Slippery Tilde
I woke up at 3am last night to the sound of my fiestaware shaking in it's cabinet. Did anyone else feel any shaking last night?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

LUCK DUCK BRAND COLLOGNE -- $$$$

HELLO whoever is wearing luck duck brand colounge on train in station today 16:00 i MUST
PURCHASE FROM YOU. i have long been without from vietnam and cannot import but you?
i will offer or cash for bottle be full over 60cc pleas. thankyou LUCK DICK BRAND COLOGGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

You are a younger lady I had a monetary arrangement with 2-3 years ago. We had a lot of fun together and I would like to know if you would like to start the same thing up again. My name starts with "J" and your name starts with ?????

• Locked thread