Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i watched the first episode on a whim, expecting another of the 30 or so largely interchangeable 'schoolgirl with katana' shows. really, until the twist happened that's exactly what the first episode seemed like. however, it's good that i was mistaken and the show is very entertaining thus far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, so the girl she has dream sparring sessions with is the mobage protagonist? that seemingly meaningful dream about how she practices even in her sleep was actually meaningless? that's a bit disappointing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i double checked, and instead it is some girl with a single ponytail rather than pigtails. my mistake!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at least their actual adversaries are starting to do more than stand around in an office.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nielsm posted:

Huh I thought things seem to be reaching a conclusion, but apparently this is a 24 episode show.

...really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm guessing it will be sword girls in space

• Locked thread