Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

New anime game.

Yes please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I'm sorry I would like to be removed from this game

=( you should play Sal!

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

Consider the following: Which anime am I

I hope I get to be ash ketchum

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Token Female posted:

Please add me to the list of players OP.

It's like a highschool reunion except I get to be Ash Ketchum.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

How would that work? Would everyone being in a scum doc clue people in that there is no town?

Starcraft mafia was all scum except 1 townie.

Each scum team had a doc, roleblocker and night vig.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

O gotcha. Was it pretty clear early on that there were 3 teams?

N1 ended with 3 docs dying, so they figured out something was up.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't remember much of Starcraft lore, what was the townie role? And what poor player got stuck with it haha

Kerrigan, and I forgot who got it, but they won. Rofl.

It was surec.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Kerrigan was bulletproof with a 1 shot strongman vig.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Asiina posted:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Bark bark bark!

Woof! Bark bark!

Arf!

Nominate Asiina

EEEEEEEEE A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE puppies!

They are just so cute and cuddly and fun and the best thing ever!

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SO MANY PUPPIES!!!!!!@

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I love talking with fellow humans!

Puppies are better.

SO CUUUTE

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

We did it! ## VOTE kashuno

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I forgot trying to have fun in mafia is grounds to be murdered

That sarcasm is mean, meanie.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Isn't the student body president thing just a reword of the lunching?

Either way, kash was in hammer range and a no lynch happened instead on day 1, that's enough for me to suggest a turbo.

## VOTE kashuno

Also puppies.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

SalTheBard posted:

I don't think so 50, but I asked that same thing and got ignored

Sounds like it to me since there isnt an official nomination process.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Okay, then I elect myself, and the student body all agrees.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hey if you guys aren't gonna get kashuno for dodging detention yesterday just vote me out.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

How the he'll is this a thing. We just failed to lynch d1, the guy who we failed to lynch should be turboed, how is this hard?

This is like mafia 101

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

For how many words you write, you're surprisingly bad at this game.

Quit being so abrasive.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Its basically still day 1, we failed to lynch, and got two non-cardflips.

The president thing is the stupidest extended joke phase ever, and we have a guy who wasn't lynched at like -2 with people who could have hammered.

Lynch the guy who should be dead already.

Peramene some clarification on student president voting would be nice. You haven't given us an official method of nominating.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes, it's because I often mistake stupidity for scumminess.

No, it's just because you're an rear end in a top hat.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah i used the qualifier like because I was too lazy to go back and check, point still stands, and you are still an rear end in a top hat.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

curiousCat posted:

maybe at least keep the insults about each others' mafia play

Okay.

Big is really terrible at mafia, so she tries to make herself feel good by being an rear end in a top hat to try to tear people down.

There, it's about mafia now.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

50 I really don't have anything against you and thought you were awesome and fun in FSN, I'm just being grumpy cause the election's not over yet, but everyone (except for Cat and Gene and maybe Nat who wanted to do a count) is STILL farting around wanting to keep nominating other people, or still not getting that the election is separate from the lunch (which btw, I slightly doubt in your case, I wonder if you're just scum trying to find an excuse to keep pushing your turbo or something), and also I had that idea for doing special image votes that I thought would be nice and fun, but people didn't wanna do that either so FUN OVER IT'S rear end in a top hat TIME

Your version of being grumpy is being an rear end in a top hat. I'm being an rear end in a top hat back to let you know how lovely it is. Say what you mean without trying to be a condescending jerk and people won't pick fights with you in every mafia game. If you think not lynching the guy who narrowly avoided a lynch on day 1 is a good idea, respond to me and say that, don't just ignore my posts about it until you decide to respond by being an rear end in a top hat trying to call me an idiot for having the gall to think the student president thing is a cutesy way of doing the day one lynch.

If you disagree with me because you think I'm scum then say that.

Turn over a new leaf on this one so I don't have to dislike yoi.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah straying from being lighthearted is one thing. Straight insulting me because I am questioning something the mod has been obtuse about, (which until peramene confirms otherwise, I still think may be the case)

The problem is that your first instinct is to jump right into being an rear end in a top hat, and insult my intelligence for something that quite frankly isn't clear. That makes you an rear end in a top hat. Me projecting it on you being bad at mafia is an attempt at giving you a taste of your own medicine by needlessly being an rear end in a top hat to you.

Now you are sitting here trying to explain away your caustic behaviour instead of acknowledging it.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

No lynching day 1 is always bad. Giving the mafia the first move is so bad.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

oh, no, that "Mafia Dad" thing was a joke about you trying to explain something obvious for the thread.

The telling me I can't read part was where you started being an rear end in a top hat.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Peramene has said literally nothing about how to elect a president or what it does, i dont see how I'm not paying attention.

I don't really care though, lynch me if you want to.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

I got this one, NGO

We may not know what it does, or how to do it, and that may still really suck, but from pera's post I quoted for you, we can at least deduce one fact. It is not just the same thing as a cutesily renamed or reworded lunch:

First she describes the lunch which is already reworded, as "detention". Then she describes the need to elect a president, which is a wholly separate thing. And also instructs us to not "waste time" by trying to lunch the president.

I may be a big rear end in a top hat for hitting a sore spot for you here by pointing it out, but you kinda weren't paying attention.
Or not bothering to send them to detention means they are already voted out, but whatever.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

There, now we have information.

I'm the president, I elect myself.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

hey everyone, if you are town can you please confirm in the the thread tia

Yeah im the town president.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

##appoint 50 pounds of bread.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I have a day action that makes me mod confirmed town, im the only person who should be president.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

My ability flips my alignment itt.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

ooo I'm 17 games away from 100!!

What is the start date for that list?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

50 pounds of bread posted:

My ability flips my alignment itt.

This is a real thing btw.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

flerp posted:

what if we hold off on the elections, you do the flip thingy and elect you tomorrow to make sure ur not lying???

Then the town wastes an incredibly useful ability.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

GeneX posted:

Am I misunderstanding or is your claim not literally “when I tell prera in my google sheet, she’ll say I’m town”?

What is a waste about you not doing this immediately and making yourself a temp-immortal confirmed town

Eh, might as well just claim it.

Every night I can download someone's records to a hard drive, I dont get to see the contents, but it records their role and alignment. At any point in the game I can release the info during the day which posts it directly to the thread. In doing so I get in trouble and sent to detention.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I'd rather not say who I targeted so far because I like surprises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Its a cumulative thing, the longer I last, the more people I can cop.

• Locked thread