Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Me? I will do the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

https://youtu.be/qaLeO-2Fytg

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

peramene posted:

Please keep this thread clean and conduct yourselves in a manner appropriate to students attending such a prestigious university, TIA.

This might actually be my kind of game. I do look forward to a polite discourse between my fellow students and myself.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hello classmates! How is everyone today?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

So I can’t tell who actually wants this and who doesn’t. If you want to be class president quote me and I’ll weigh my options.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hello love! How have you been?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

ill throw my vote to anyone to tell me who is the best disney character

I’m gonna say Genie from Aladdin even though I don’t want to be president, because it’s the obvious answer.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This surge of Kash voters makes me nervous.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I’m going to ##nominate Kashuno and ##vote Asiina If anyone wants reasons let me know, but they’re not deep.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I still think Kash for pres because he was the first to try and organize our group of misfits beyond just yelling into the void. I don’t really agree with the rules he set down, we should get to change our votes, but at least he tried to come up with a system.

As far as scum goes, I got nothing really. I haven’t played in so long I don’t really remember how people played. That being said, I am going to re-read everything while at lunch and hopefully make a case once I get off work.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I’m home and have given my husband and children attention, I can post for a moment. Honestly, from what I’ve read, Bif comes off the most scummy. Their (not sure on pronouns) posts have come off almost forced in my opinion. There’s a lot of them, and a lot of info, but the content doesn’t read as town for me. It’s almost like forced helpfulness/playfullness in order to appear town. However, a few scum tells include jumping around on votes like crazy

Bifauxnen posted:

There's no boys in Toudai this is a scumslip

##vote AA

Bifauxnen posted:

actually wait, there is something I do still care very deeply about accomplishing in this game

##vote Tired

Bifauxnen posted:

ugh

##vote AA
but absolutely refusing to vote Kash. Now I, also, didn’t vote for Kash because I voted for Asiina because I don’t like dogs and she knows it. :P

But then Bif jumps around on narrowing down and nominating people.

Bifauxnen posted:

Does anyone actually object to just narrowing it down to Gulag and Kash at this point, seeing as they were the 2 leaders from D1?
followed by

Bifauxnen posted:

##nominate no one
and then

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah ##nominate 50, if he's just spoofing about this role, we can kill him when he fails to die
after saying

Bifauxnen posted:

kinda hard to elect someone after they dayvig'ed themself but hey, let's give it a try why not

I mean it’s a lot, but it’s inconsistent, and that just feels scummy to me.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Asiina posted:

I agree with Bif that it's weird Dawny just totally avoids any and all context. I don't know if it's scummy enough to vote on right now, but still definitely suspicious.

To be honest it’s because I’m phone posting and to make my posts more readable for me I cut out all except the direct point that I’m needing. If anyone wants context they can just look at the actual quote and see what’s around it. I read the context but didn’t see it as relevant to what I was saying, so I cut it out. If you see it as relevant I’d be more than happy to read why and weigh your opinion against my own.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

Ignoring huge sections of the game day, including the mod clarification on the president and 50's copclaim, then saying "yes I totally read the context it just wasn't relevant" isn't wishy-washy, it's dishonest.

You’ve said this repeatedly, but it’s not what I said. I said it wasn’t delivery to MY POINT so I didn’t include it. Do I have strong feelings on who’s scum, no, so I don’t want to be definite. I have liked your responses, and they’ve felt fairly towny and genuine, so I feel less confident about my case but it’s still something I feel.

I am starting to thing about Gulag though because after a quick reread I’m seeing them jump on just about every vote that had the slightest bit of push behind it.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I honestly don’t care at this point. I’ll vote Kash if I need to, because I don’t think that anything I say is going to matter. I’ll keep around.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##join painting because there’s no other art clubs, I’d rather join a music thing. I’m headed into work and will be back at lunch time.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Asiina posted:

What do you mean what if?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I’m going to [b] ##vote Asiina [/b because I don’t know how I feel about this whole “no scum” team but I know who benefits from that thought process the most.

• Locked thread