Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirming that I'm vanilla town

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hi chores

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moatillata posted:

Dickyb is the easiest mislynch other than myself

This is suspect

Moatillata posted:

I would agree with opop tho
:thunk:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the person I'm getting the most vibes from is monathin, I'm really not enjoying the Extreme Hedging going on in the posts, like they're laying out half-assed reads that they can grab on to later

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

LupusAter posted:

I think MMT is the one who acted the scummiest between the people who actually posted. But since that amounts to only kinda scummy, probably at least one lurker is scum. On the other hand, better to act based on at least some evidence, even if it is kinda flimsy.
##vote MMT

I don't think this is scummy, but I disagree. People who are posting are going to keep posting and keep giving you things to judge them by. People who aren't giving you reads are going to not.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

merk posted:

I'm reading this as "I better take a stand, but it's one that I don't want to be held to in future days." Is that an accurate interpretation of your MMT read?

this feels ungenerous and badgery

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I don’t buy merk’s case on Ecco and don’t buy that he believes it
##vote merk

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Xad posted:

So, cutting out the first one because it's based on meta, sounds like merk is voting for ecco because he doesn't believe ecco's vote on MMT is genuine, doesn't like ecco's justification, and that ecco tried to pin merk as scum based off of merk sarcastically saying "yep you caught me I'm scum."

Think I've cooled off on Moat for now, but I disagree with his interpretation of MMT's posts.
##unvote

I don't put much stake in the sarcasm thing. Hm. I think ecco is town. I don't like this case, especially since it came minutes after merk votes for lupus, saying it was a good vote. ##vote merk

Are you upset that merk had two opinions at once or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Sure ##vote Ecco

• Locked thread