Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Il Federale posted:

lol when she eventually dumps him and never uses it again

you can't forget memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

Do you think if I made one of Lowtax he would notice me?

depends what you did with his brain

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

gently caress off skylark

skylark is cool.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

i am pretty shute skylark is a girl

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i am pretty shute skylark is a girl

girls don't get cum on their face

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Caganer posted:

*your girl

it was an accident and she laughed when it happened

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

True Story:

A friend of mine's boyfriend had a blanket made of a selfie they took after they hosed after meeting on a hookup app. Surprisingly they have been together like, I dunno, 8 months after that.

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

True Story:

A friend of mine's boyfriend had a blanket made of a selfie they took after they hosed after meeting on a hookup app. Surprisingly they have been together like, I dunno, 8 months after that.

Yo The Eagles won the super bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

I feel like buying a higher quality blanket rather than one you could get a goatse print on would be a better gift.

Like the pics are cute but they're just gonna be in the way when she leaves him for someone who can provide her a more luxurious blanket experience.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Yo The Eagles won the super bowl

• Locked thread