Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
food 4 thought

civilized discussion only, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
what do u think of this tweet here:

quote:

Can the Left let the families grieve for even 24 hours before they push their anti-gun and anti-gunowner agenda? My goodness. This isn't about a gun it's about another lunatic. #FloridaShooting

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
everything is a terrorist organization when you think about it

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

everything is a terrorist organization when you think about it

did you

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker
For some reason they're allowed to give your politicians millions of dollars.

That seems to be part of the issue....

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

no

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the NRA is nothing compared to goonfleet. Check out the SAclopedia entry ( "goonfleet" ) if you dont know what Im tlaking about and are wondering of serious terrorirism.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Self masturbation in a thread is bannable and you've been reported. Shoah

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
yes they are

hope this knowledge helps you Americans get your poo poo together

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
YES and I am a life member OP hth

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

No, we are the terrorists and they are the defenders of liberty.

lets blow em up

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
short answer, yes

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
The NRA is a terrorist organization, but so is the GOP, DNC, and most corporations.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Dyna Soar posted:

food 4 thought

civilized discussion only, please

A real goon thinkpiece! “Is thing I don’t like a terrorist? The answer might surprise you!”

Fellow nra4lyfe and 2AF checking in

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
When you think about it, the USA was founded by terrorists.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

They're more properly described as an organization of lone wolves, OP

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
*shakes magic 8 ball*

The evidence points to yes.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
yes, but not as bad as antifa

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
an NRA instructor stopped the mass shooter at the church in texas

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Maybe

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

John_A_Tallon posted:

When you think about it, the USA was founded by terrorists.

wow yeah a bunch of fellows so soft that they 'powder' their wigs, real scary

yo if you want some real nightmares imagine like uhhhh haha imagine a pikachu wearing a training bra. OOOoooooOOooo scary!!! lmao and maybe its powdery somehow too.. nightmare fuel!!! ahh!!!

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Irom posted:

an NRA instructor stopped the mass shooter at the church in texas

Infowars is right once in awhile.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
The NRA is a powerful pro-gun lobby that pays out obscene bribes to politicians, not a ~*terror*~ organization. The problem isn't the NRA. It's the corrupt politicians that dole out favorable policy to the highest bidder.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Yes. Close thread.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I bet the NRA knows the range of an RPG-7

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

central dogma posted:

The NRA is a powerful pro-gun lobby that pays out obscene bribes to politicians, not a ~*terror*~ organization. The problem isn't the NRA. It's the corrupt politicians that dole out favorable policy to the highest bidder.

i think i read nra donations count for less than 1% of a politicians overall fundraising if they choose to give them money

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the IRA is not a terrorist organization

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

central dogma posted:

“Obscene”

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s

Search for NRA. Compare to top 20.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Any group founded on jacking off to dead children is a terrorist organization and all of their members should be shot with their own guns for maximum poetic justice.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Who What Now posted:

Any group founded on jacking off to dead children is a terrorist organization and all of their members should be shot with their own guns for maximum poetic justice.

i agree, reddit is bad

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

yeah the NRA is poo poo for money they just command a huge legion of single-issue voters like they're the country's biggest megachurch

and are opposed by folks who have no personal experience with a political machine that doesn't respond exclusively to plutocrats waving around giant piles of money

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Feb 17, 2018

client
Aug 19, 2010

dana loesch can terrorize my dick and balls any day

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
My answer is NRA

Not Really rear end in a top hat!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

yeah the NRA is poo poo for money they just command a huge legion of single-issue voters like they're the country's biggest megachurch

and are opposed by folks who have no personal experience with a political machine that doesn't respond exclusively to plutocrats waving around giant piles of money

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

gobbagool posted:

“Obscene”

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s

Search for NRA. Compare to top 20.

Thanks for that! I thought they were big spenders. So either they exert their influence in ways other than cash or they're not as influential as everyone thinks.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
NRA is corny as gently caress. It is a lobby organization of gun nuts. At least they teach people not to look in the barrel when it's loaded, but I am not sure if that is a good thing considering the audience.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

central dogma posted:

Thanks for that! I thought they were big spenders. So either they exert their influence in ways other than cash or they're not as influential as everyone thinks.

They are influential because they really are a grassroots org full of gun nuts who vote, and since they are nuts they will vote based solely on the gun issue even to the point of successfully getting politicians they don't like thrown out of office

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

central dogma posted:

The "ways other than cash" are guns. The NRA is the friendly face and gun nuts are the terrorist wings. Picture a bird with a face like your dumb little brother but with wings made of fire and sharp bits of glass and overreacting all the time about guns.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Irom posted:

the mass shooter at the church in texas

...a person who should not have had a gun or guns in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Yes.

• Locked thread