Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Pictured: by survey, the ideal male body to equally appeal to men and women:

gently caress yeah. Men want him, and women want to be him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I preferred big beef but had a long lean boyfriend once. His rear end was unbelievable with those 2 dents above it and I wrote a poem in (community) college about him titled, "There's a Greek God Taking a Shower in my Bathroom."

If I still had that poem I would so post it. Self-owns are the best own.
All I remember besides the title is the last two lines

"With a crack and a splash he's done
And dewed I don't even know what day it is."

:downsgun:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
do girls like hairy legs

?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spinster posted:

I preferred big beef but had a long lean boyfriend once. His rear end was unbelievable with those 2 dents above it and I wrote a poem in (community) college about him titled, "There's a Greek God Taking a Shower in my Bathroom."

If I still had that poem I would so post it. Self-owns are the best own.
All I remember besides the title is the last two lines

"With a crack and a splash he's done
And dewed I don't even know what day it is."

:downsgun:
:lol: Holy poo poo Spin. You discover the dimples of venus and it loving wrecked your sense of space-time. You were born too early :allears:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

do girls like hairy legs

?

To masticate?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

To masticate?

my legs are really hairy and masculine and make virgins weeps at the sight of them

should i do something about this?

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
you can be thin but clavicles less than 15 inches are a death sentence

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
what about arm pit smell?

like our arm pits smell bad and we put deoderants and chemicals and sdhit in there, but really,

natural?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There's only one universal thing women like and that is:

stop being a thirsty moron like you're 15 and in high school again jfc have some self respect

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lime Tonics posted:

do girls like hairy legs

?

no one like hairy legs. So you should shave yours

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There is nothing better than manly hairy chest and legs

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I find a hairy lover to be the perfect opportunity to test my skill with the blade.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

There is nothing better than manly hairy chest and legs

neither of my granfathers had hairy chests and they had 17 kids

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

neither of my granfathers had hairy chests and they had 17 kids

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... But your grandfathers aren't -your- grandfathers

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Caufman posted:

I find a hairy lover to be the perfect opportunity to test my skill with the blade.

oh god. How many did you kill?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... But your grandfathers aren't -your- grandfathers

then who the hell's grandfathers were they?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

spb posted:

Hi I was wondering if girls like skinny boys? Or if they don't like them.

hi, spb. some do, some do not, for most it is either not a concern or is one of a spectrum of concerns and neither a singularly sufficient nor disqualifying attribute

source: asked some girls

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

then who the hell's grandfathers were they?

No one's, because their hairless balls produced weak seed that never took root in your grandmothers' welcoming vaginas.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Walk with a goddamn purpose and you too can appear desirable

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lime Tonics posted:

do girls like hairy legs

?

Yes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Caufman posted:

No one's, because their hairless balls produced weak seed that never took root in your grandmothers' welcoming vaginas.

Man you have no idea how time works

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
lots of girls like skinny guys, even the ones who are gaunt. I look like a ghoul and I am showered with female attention. And male attention. It turns out, it doesn't matter why you have pronounced cheekbones, as long as you got em you're attractive. now if only any of them were actually relationship material.

at the end of the day im just happy that my nondescript eating disorder will see me dead before 50, while the fat among you will live for another 20 in deteriorating health, and the fit among you will live for another 50 caught in constant existential pain. I'm laughing all the way to my early, pretty grave showered in unrequited romantic attention, you're all suckers in my book.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

oh god. How many did you kill?

None you slut. I've loved no one and no one's loved me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
women don't really give a gently caress what a guy looks like, like danny devito has been married since before he was famous

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pick posted:

women don't really give a gently caress what a guy looks like

Why do you spread these lies?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

COMRADES posted:

Pick doesn't care what men look like and was married to Danny DeVito before he was famous.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Pick posted:

women don't really give a gently caress what a guy looks like, like danny devito has been married since before he was famous

devito was born beautiful

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

danny married the ugliest woman, on the best show

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

dont spread lies, other than my skeletal good looks, all I have is a monomolecular edged dry wit. I'm reduced to every other 2 bit post-hipster out there, and in this city that's just despicable.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean skinny or fat you still get butthole hairs stuck in you’re teeth if you eat a dudes butthole and there’s no real way around it. :shrug:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sure there is:

a nicely waxed butthole

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I mean skinny or fat you still get butthole hairs stuck in you’re teeth if you eat a dudes butthole and there’s no real way around it. :shrug:

It's called personal hygiene

Goddamn

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

We don't care about looks nearly as much as guys do, thats a fact.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I've considered shaving, but my energy levels are too consistently low for that kind of upkeep.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Step one: submit paperwork to change your name to "Chad".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

COMRADES posted:

i didn't even require that the man person who treated me like garbage have all of the customary bits

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PathAsc posted:

It's called personal hygiene

Goddamn

Yeah but that’s a double edged sword because like what if a chick sleeps over and uses your butthole toothbrush instead of the mouth one? :shrug:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Maybe? It's still important.

quote:

Physical attractiveness may serve as a gatekeeper directing us toward partners who are healthy, age appropriate, and able to reproduce (Weeden and Sabini, 2005). And when we make real-life dating and mating decisions, research indicates, physical appearance dominates: We choose to pursue relationships with those who are attractive to us (see Luo and Zhang, 2009; Kurzban and Weeden, 2005; Thao et al., 2010).

Men (both gay and straight) seem to consciously recognize the importance of physical attractiveness more than women (both straight and lesbian; see Lippa, 2007). However, experimental research, as well as evidence from online dating and speed dating, shows that physical attractiveness is equally important to men and women. Further, attractiveness tends to be a more important factor in our dating decisions than traits like personality, education, and intelligence (Eastwick et al., 2011; Eastwick and Finkel, 2008; Luo and Zhang, 2009; Kurzban and Weeden, 2005; Sprecher, 1989; Thao et al., 2010). Physical attractiveness may be so important to us because we associate other positive qualities with a pleasing appearance. For example, attractive individuals are expected to be happier and to have more rewarding life experiences than unattractive individuals (Dion et al., 1972; Griffin and Langlois, 2006). This tendency to associate attractiveness with positive qualities occurs crossculturally (Shaffer et al., 2000; Zebrowitz et al., 2012).

There's:

quote:

One reason we may not consciously realize the importance of physical attractiveness is that we don’t necessarily want partners who are extremely attractive—we just want partners who are attractive enough. In Dion et al.’s (1972) research, both attractive and moderately attractive individuals were viewed more positively than less attractive counterparts. Similarly, in Griffin and Langlois’ (2006) research, a lack of attractiveness was associated with negative qualities, but only a moderate level of attractiveness was necessary to make one's associations positive. To interest us, then, potential mates do not need to be exceptionally attractive, only moderately so.

but you could say the same about men, really, despite all the macho talk over drinks.

Pick posted:

i didn't even require that the man person who treated me like garbage have all of the customary bits

Yeah but you do not represent all women just sayin'.

That's not meant to be a personal dig that's just meant to be legit you are not a big enough sample size.

And Spinster you were just talking about writing a poem about a Greek god with butt dimples c'mon lol.

COMRADES fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Feb 18, 2018

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I recently started a regimen of diet, exercise, slav squatting on my shed, and singing the glorious anthem of the ussr.

I took my clothes off in front of a girl and good things happened.

Join me, comrades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if being *smart* makes the other person being *smart* more important compared to other traits. I'll bet it does, it did for me.

• Locked thread