Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Gays like skinny guys op! i dont care or know what girls like tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

BONE DOG posted:

I know this because when i dabbled in veganism (lol) and weighed 135 pounds as a 5'11 man girls were constantly trying to feed me and poked fun at me for being a bone rack

sounds like you had a lot of female attention pal

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I know more skinny guys with medium to small dicks than I do large

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

how do you see the hair anyway with the lights turned out???

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Statutory Ape posted:

I was making love to a woman once and forgot what end i was making out with and ended up fingering her throat while i tongued her butthole

not the first time a woman puked during sex wth me but definitely the funniest

What sort of person can't handle a finger in their mouth?! Preferably one which has also been up their butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I wonder who was the first ever person to eat rear end? Maybe it's what the Bible meant when eve got Adam to eat a apple (the apple being her rear end)

• Locked thread