Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t think they care as long as you don’t lose weight in you’re dick. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I got a personality like a fat chick but my abs are ripped. :dukedoge:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean skinny or fat you still get butthole hairs stuck in you’re teeth if you eat a dudes butthole and there’s no real way around it. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PathAsc posted:

It's called personal hygiene

Goddamn

Yeah but that’s a double edged sword because like what if a chick sleeps over and uses your butthole toothbrush instead of the mouth one? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spinster posted:

I wonder if being *smart* makes the other person being *smart* more important compared to other traits. I'll bet it does, it did for me.

Everyone is smart in some sort of way. Everybody knows something you don’t.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pelosi de Bundi posted:

just lol if you don't look like brad pitt in fight club and expect women through society's standards to put up with your doughy goony rear end just because

or lol if you look like the machinist

That’s what my personality looks like. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spinster posted:

I believe you. You were the first poster here who intrigued me. What the heck is up with this guy and all the words? You mocked my storytelling perfectly and it was hilarious.

I’m all about moods and poo poo.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think chicks really just want a wall of meat they can grind their little nub out on. :mmmsmug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rhombus. :smug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

As long as their wallet is not skinny, right ladies?

What if they are simply storing a slice of pizza in they’re wallet like Michael Keaton in the hit movie Multiplicity? :thunk:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

unpleasantly turgid posted:

:thunk: maybe i should eat more

Hellz yeah. :hfive:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

ive lost a bit of weight!

Oh my! :eyepoop:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

veni veni veni posted:

Read that as "cumming deep inside my furby"

E: lol whoops that was 7 pages ago whatever.

Lol popped the beak right out from the backside, reckon. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean I think it’s like if you take a nice lady out for a yummy meal and you taste her mouth then you should taste the other end of her digestive tract too. Because you care, you care about her gastrointestinal health, and you want to make sure she tastes alright on both ends. It’s the responsible thing. :shrug:

• Locked thread