Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im thinking of a kit you can buy that has all the stuff you need to assemble a conspiracy theory in your room.

Starter Kit:

40 Tacks asst colours
100cmx70cm corkboard
A roll of twine
Polaroid of George W Bush
A bit of paper with "Sexual economy" written on it
400pc blank cards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You could buy addon packs like "British Nobility Portraits" much the same as in a paradox game

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Photo of Harambe.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
a cement bust of Zizek

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you buy the masonic imagery pack this week i'll throw in a urgent looking digital countdown timer.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Do you got carol in hr and pepe silvia

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

meth or a preexisting mental illness

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Don't forget a red sharpie and a bunch of copies of newspapers covering major events like the JFK assassination so you can circle random things and use the twine to make connections.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Also a megaphone so you can stand out in public areas and yell at passing people that they are sheeple.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thanks for the product idea OP. Will work on getting it on Amazon asap.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Don't forget a red sharpie and a bunch of copies of newspapers covering major events like the JFK assassination so you can circle random things and use the twine to make connections.

I forgot newspaper clippings! How could i be so blind

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
gonna need several packs of half-length cigarettes. i call them quick-butts

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
One in every 100 packs has a holographic ark of the covenant card

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
A giant map of D.C. with overlays pointing out the streets forming pentagrams and swastikas.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
if you subscribe now we'll throw in some important looking documents that explain to police officers why you're travelling and not driving

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Rock Puncher posted:

if you subscribe now we'll throw in some important looking documents that explain to police officers why you're travelling and not driving

Thats not really a conspiracy theory thats just a bunch of bullshit.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Thats not really a conspiracy theory thats just a bunch of bullshit.

Look, it's not about who has the best conspiracy theories, it's about the people who need these goods and services.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I'm just saying in my conspiracy kit if i am getting bonus material i'd rather get something like a map of the extensive alien experimentation lab under the denver airport.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maps of cities, airports and hollow earth gonna be big this christmas

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That ginormous aluminum foil roll from Costco.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Poor photo copies of censored documents, can be sold in sets based on common themes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hell Stink posted:

Poor photo copies of censored documents, can be sold in sets based on common themes.

They could have stamps across them that say like "TOP SECRET"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I could really use a modular conspiracy-board kit.

My do-it-yourself corkboard, push tack, and yarn number is getting pretty ragged. And it's a pain to reorganize it all when I realize I had everything wrong all along and what looked like a minor irregularity is the linchpin of it all.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
People who bought Morgellons Booster-2 also bought Morgellons Booster-Christmas

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

You're gonna need exactly one photograph that is just too blurry/dark to identify the person, with three question marks drawn on the corner in red sharpie.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A VR game where you basically do the same thing but it lets you chainsmoke in your basement in case you dont smoke or have a basement

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

popewiles posted:

You're gonna need exactly one photograph that is just too blurry/dark to identify the person, with three question marks drawn on the corner in red sharpie.

I was thinking of a set that could have blank silhouettes that say "MR X"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Yes, I'm sorry, but I think I got the wrong kit. I'm a conspiracy provider, not a recipient. I ordered the six-pack of do-it-at-home chemtrail aerosols and the iSpy tinfoil subverter.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

popewiles posted:

Don't doxx me.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Hardware, lots of it, circa 1980. I think you could make some good margins in this area. Buy this stuff up cheap and promote some obscure features (ex. Rebounding extraterrestrial decipherment encoded).

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shortwave radio
Aluminum foil
Timezone map
4 copies of Ace Ventura Animal Detective on vhs

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

A printout of the bilderberg group wikipedia article.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

Shortwave radio
Aluminum foil
Timezone map
4 copies of Ace Ventura Animal Detective on vhs

(talking with own rear end) actually its pet detective not animal detective.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Supersized “I WANT TO BELIEVE” ufo poster

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
An ornate and intricate machine that models the solar system and is coming incredibly close to a planetary alignment

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We are massively overstocked on Colgate - Board of Directors cards, its a perfect time to buy.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
my kit has a ice bullet mold that only works with Perrier

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Low on funds?

Try one of our mystery grab-bags! Each one is just chock full of dated or obscure conspiracies for a fraction of the price. Is Y2k a plot to destroy human civilization so the aliens can take over? Uh, probably not, no, but we've got a lot of left over material on that, and it can be yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Be sure to include a random assortment of microfiche.

• Locked thread