Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Yeah I'll do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Mr. F! posted:

Hi DGK, how’re you (it’s Magnus)

Hey there. I don't recognize you from these parts. How about I buy you a drink at the saloon? Magnus you say? Must be a new face on an old friend.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Seems like a game of good mafia players, and DeadCow.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hey young mafia players, come play with a legend. And Merk, MG and Dead Cow

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Lumpen posted:

Hello old friends.
This game doesn't look like anything to me...
Gimme a spot.
I don't talk in twilight.

Oh well lookie here. This game just got real. er. Realer.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Mr. F! posted:

I'm very excited to see so many oldtimers in this game.

gently caress, we're oldtimers now?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Dancer posted:

I see jokephase has started already.

Jokephase never ends in oldtimers games.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Can't fault this case work.

##vote tobbs

Look at this scum right here. Jumps on the first joke vote he can.

KB seems to have high rate of landing SK lol, wouldn't fault this either.

Jokes about another vote, doesn't drop a joke vote onto KB. I'm a betting man, so I'd put my money on AA being scum, and one of his partners being KB.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Shhh! I thought we discussed that our town slap fight would happen day 3 in the scumdoc???

Aaand this is classic scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Classic Classic classic classic classic classic

Yeah I'm fairly sure I'm correct now.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Atomic Soda posted:

dgk your av is mesmerizing

It truly is.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Dgk and Lumpen are weirdos, but mmt looks like scum crawling out of the woodwork for an easy, opportunistic d1 push.

Like I said, she calls me out about lying for something, but what lies have I told?

She makes a point to call out my suspicion of Lumpen and dgk for trying to determine their alignment when all I say is I really want to look at them, but then in turn has a solid read on me for some reason and doesn't see the contradiction she's already made in her obviously fake posting.

I mean. Im ready to call it on mmt. She's scum. Out of the votes on me, hers is clearly the worst.

1. I dislike jokephase, but it has merit.
2. Some old mafia player did some statistics a long time ago about how often scum voted and on whom in jokephase. There was a trend. You fall in line with the trend.
3. Go back and read some of my old games, even if it's just my posts. THEN make your "deep dive" on my like, 5 posts?
4. You absolutely seem like flailing scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Their posts looked exactly like what I've already said about them. Serious at a point in which there is nothing happening. My vote on tobbs is explained as a dig as you, him, tolly and I were just scum together.

So dgk is just wrong about it. I don't think much else about their posts other than them being wrong.

Lumpen is Lumpen and weird. The serious or sarcastic serious look w.e. Lumpen MO is, reads as passively confrontational for no real reason other than instinct and response triggering.

You look fake as pointed out.

Merk comes in with a hot take.

How well do you know Lumpen? I made 2ish posts that were on you. So you're basically screaming "IM NOT SCUM HE'S WRONG!"

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

FYI I'm a male so you can call me he.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tolly Totes posted:

Hey Twin! Tell me about lists

You've avoided posting any content this game. You've said hi, and asked about lists. There is enough going on that you could have actual opinions. You don't.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

What is this even?

:science:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I understand now why you dislike tone evaluation IN. I am sorry.

I read everything in Ben Steins voice, and if it seems like bullshit it probably is.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

3 days to deadline lol my god.

3 days in which I hope more content comes.

This is nonsense man.

You sound forced there, Mr Stein.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Lando131 posted:

I'd ask if this is a joke but you seem as serious as a heart attack. Why should someone in their second game have 'actual opinions' a day 1 that's been slow as hell? This coming right after MMT starts questioning them too, now that I think about it.

Mostly because I haven't finished my coffee yet and I forgot this was someones second game. I still think there should be a bit more, but newbie pass.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Lando131 posted:

I'd ask if this is a joke but you seem as serious as a heart attack. Why should someone in their second game have 'actual opinions' a day 1 that's been slow as hell? This coming right after MMT starts questioning them too, now that I think about it.

Oh, I know! Tolly, what do you think of the complete and irrevocable murder of jokephase by DGK2000 and MMT?
(You don't have to answer this. For people who don't understand these things this was a joke question. You can if you want though! :D)

Going back I see it's Dancer, not tolly who claimed newbie at signup.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

Going back I see it's Dancer, not tolly who claimed newbie at signup.

So, unless you got this information elsewhere...

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote Lando131

I think, perhaps, you hosed up.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Murmur Twin posted:

The aforementioned game (where Tolly was scum with me/tobbs/aa) was her first game.

Did Lando know this? Because I didn't go see who was in the game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

Did Lando know this? Because I didn't go see who was in the game.

Looking at the game, he was not in it. My previous statement stands.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

My guess is that he's talking OOT with someone. Doesn't have to be you, but would be anyone familiar with the Samurai game.

Talking OOT is usually a good sign someone is scum (though masonries are possible).

This is what I'm guessing.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Lando131 posted:

I'm annoyed that the argument is even being pressed, and even more annoyed that following Mafia games on SA is now somehow considered 'stalkery behavior'. What's more likely, that I'm stalking Tolly, or that I've been reading Mafia threads for entertainment.

I'm getting annoyed enough that I'm now starting to wonder if that's the entire point of this line of thinking, to piss me off and distract me.

I'm almost ready to drop a vote on Tobbs for it, except I'm already voting Tolly for her thus far unexplained vote on him.

So yeah I'm cool with your explanation of how you know.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

How long into day 1 can it go before we assume you’re scum for not posting a LumpenList, pal Lumpatron?

Could be scum still, his formatting was shite.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Um... is RF Opoponax?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

Brutal Cop? Why would you not save that?

Why would you jump to brutal cop over dayvig?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote Merk

How would you know before it was claimed unless you were a rolecop?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

DGK can’t believe that vote. That’s some fake content right there, cuties. He’s probably #2 now for me.

I just don't see how it couldn't be a vig vs bp, until it was clarified. My vote on you is moot right now. When I'm not on my phone I'll reread.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Is it not generally assumed that flavor arguments are loving terrible anymore?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

50 pounds of bread posted:

Merk said everything I would have. You come across as disingenuous.

DGK on the other hand isn't scummy because of what he said about you, he is scummy because of his lando assessment. Unlike Tobbs however, he doesn't have the benefit of a genuine discussion that I was a part of.

You and DGK could be both scum bussing, one scum one town, or two town. However my assessment of both of you is independent of one another. The pressure DGK put on you could easily have been a scum bussing pressure or a genuine vote.

So, I'm scummy because I immediately suspected him and then accepted his explanation? Got it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

See this is what I don't buy. I read mafia games for fun, why wouldn't other people?

So, YOU'RE suspicious of Lando?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

The accusation here is that someone who is informed on info from their scum buddies would come to the thread, and post their knowledge of it. Why would that ever happen?

Wait, now you aren't? And don't act like you've NEVER seen a scumslip because I know you have.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I just want to call this out because I think it looks bad from the perspective of forcing tone onto players.

I think it's something scum do to intentionally draw attention to players, and I believe that dgk has made a minor slip in their own explanation of their behavior and play.

If you read everything in ben stein's voice to evaluate it, how then did you infer any tone from me?

I didn't do any CAPS shouting, but look how quickly you tried to make me look like that was what I was doing.

I've had meltdowns, and even walked away from the forums for month's following ~bad~ games, but this is not what was happening at all. Not now, and not then, and I think DGK looks bad for it.

Putting a pin in this because as the game plays out, I think I will be taking a closer look at DGK.

I was loving with you with the ben stein thing. I thought my follow up made that clear. I never claimed you were CAPS shouting, I used hyperbole. I haven't played in years, so pardon me sir.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sure, scumslips happen, but i've never seen a scumslip about another game.

So, now you admit they happen? You're feeling contradictory.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Claiming to be vanilla is not a tell, but still in line with their previous post it just seems weird because they drop this "joke" entirely and moves on to make some pseudo-engaged posts about MMTs alignment, responding to a question by RF and then goes into some Mafia posting advice to look helpful???

I think they are using pr for post restriction, at least that's how I read it. I think your case is pretty genuine though, I like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Atomic Soda posted:

isn't he saying the opposite here?

Is he not saying he doesn't but Lando saying he enjoys reading mafia games for fun?

• Locked thread